Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-18 17:39:33

Audreyb

Carriers only.

Which gender are you?

Which gender do you prefer to carry?

What do you like about carrying another person?(be candid)

Do you prefer that your rider be in charge or just sit on your shoulders?

Do you have a preference for what the rider wears?  what you  wear?

If it were  possible, would you consider being employed as a full time carrier if it paid  the same as your current  earnings,  but you had no  choice of  the weight or  gender of your riders?

#2 2020-08-18 21:03:15

centaur
Male (40), USA

Re: Carriers only.

I am male.

I prefer carrying females, but I also carry males.

I like losing control, working hard, and satisfying my Rider's demands.

I definitely prefer a Rider-in-charge.

Comfortable clothing made of soft fabric would be best (especially for the Rider's legs).

Yes, I would consider a job as a ponyboy-for-rental!

Thanks for starting such a cool post! smile

#3 2020-08-19 02:07:29

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

I am male.

I prefer carrying heavy women, but I also carry men. And I also like them to be heavy.

I love the feeling of having their fullwheight on me and I like it when they enjoy it. I also like, when the other one gets aroused, so I know i do them a pleasure. And I love feeling a big butt on my shoulders.

It doesn't matter to me.

I like them in jeans or leggings, but as well naked or just with tanga, shorts etc.

No, I don't. I just like it as my fetish.

#4 2020-08-19 03:06:52

trigger
Male (38), India

I am Male from India.

I Prefer Female Riders.

I like feeling their weight, being under them and submitting to them as their carrier which gives me enjoyment.

I prefer rider to be in Full Charge of the ride.

I prefer if Rider wears Jodhpurs.

It will my Dream Job to be employed as Full time horse for some female. I Can take less money but only female riders.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

Which gender are you?

If it were  possible, would you consider being employed as a full time carrier if it paid  the same as your current  earnings,  but you had no  choice of  the weight or  gender of your riders?

The Horse

#5 2020-08-19 15:55:10

Audreyb

centaur:

I find your attitude to be consistently right for a carrier. No conflicting views  in regard to your choices.

This is  certainly not meant to imply that  other's  are wrong of course  since there are  no right or wrong answers  or  views.    but your willingness to behave as a beast of  burden for anyone who sits on you , regardless of your preference for female riders in consistent  throughout .

I like your choice of handles as well. centaur  being a man/horse fits  perfectly in the spirit of the activity (shoulder riding) and at the risk of violating a rule, as a little girl  when I first  saw a drawing of a  centaur  I became intrigued with the idea of such a creature and imagined having a  centaur as a pet. In my imagination , I would sit  on his back  and he would carry me everywhere I  wanted to go. I was  probably 5 or 6 years old at the time when my imagination  was vivid.

#6 2020-08-19 16:41:24

Audreyb

Shoulderriderxx.

It's interesting that you like to have heavy people sitting on your shoulders and are willing to carry heavy men,  but only as a hobby/fetish.

I completely understand the clothing  as well as  nude aspect in that  there is almost always a  sexual  component to one person  sitting  upon  another even  when  no intimacy at all  is involved.

With that said, you seem to be indifferent to whether you  as a  carrier  is in charge  or the person sitting on your shoulders  is.   Again,  there isn't a right or wrong answer in any of this.

#7 2020-08-19 16:48:20

Audreyb

trigger:

You  appear to like submitting to women  which is not uncommon.

Your  choice of  jodhpurs   implies (to me at least)  a specific  desire to assume the role of a beast of  burden.

Clearly,  you would  prefer to be  employed as a beast of burden  for  one woman only  as  opposed to   part of a stable where you wouldn't have a  choice of who might  be  sitting on you.

#8 2020-08-19 21:19:18

Sunrise Jayce
Male (20), Argentina

I am male.

I prefer females.

I like when they pull my hair and when they cover my eyes, like we were wrestling.

I don't really care about who's in control.

For my rider I like a short skirt and knee-high boots, for me I prefer to be naked.

It's just a fetish for me.

#9 2020-08-20 05:44:55

trigger
Male (38), India

You are right...with my choice of jodhpurs...and regarding my role of being a beast of burden..

But how you guessed, that I would like to prefer one women rider only, as this is true and I really like to be ridden by one women more and more time, rather than trying out different ones.

Why same rider women, as then we develop a connection between horse and rider.
I like when things are being unsaid, and horse and rider assumes their roles automatically.

One Question for you Audrey - If you have to choose personally for you some carrier out of us. Which One and Whom will you choose ?

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

You  appear to like submitting to women  which is not uncommon.

Your  choice of  jodhpurs   implies (to me at least)  a specific  desire to assume the role of a beast of  burden.

Clearly,  you would  prefer to be  employed as a beast of burden  for  one woman only  as  opposed to   part of a stable where you wouldn't have a  choice of who might  be  sitting on you.

The Horse

#10 2020-08-20 06:23:19

Audreyb

trigger:

I really wouldn't want to  say which carrier I  would choose , But I  honestly couldn't say with any degree of certainty.

Based on  what I know, only a few would be disqualified  and it  all comes down to  attitude .  I would want a carrier who would be obedient and  would  give me his best effort .  He should trust my  judgment in all matters and never insist on any of his personal preferences.

Over time a rider  may develop a relationship  with a  man  who carries her regularly much as she might with a real  horse that she owns.  This connection may be good  but could become routine  and too "automatic" as you say.

As such  there could be times when I would prefer a carrier I had no connection with and no concern about at all.
It would be a simple  transaction with no  connection or the slightest emotion or concern about the carrier.
He would carry me and I would sit on him  and direct him. No concern  about his feelings  or wellbeing other than his ability to carry me safely.
That is why the idea of rented or  hired carriers is interesting to me  regardless or the impracticality of such  arraignments.

#11 2020-08-20 13:44:17

Leandro Costa
Male (50), Brazil

What gender are you?
Male
Which genre do you prefer to upload?
Females Only
What do you like about carrying someone else? (Be sincere)
May she use me as a transport or use me to have a privileged view of something like a music show, for example ...
Do you prefer your rider to be in charge or just sit on your shoulders?
May she be in charge and feel as comfortable as possible
Do you have a preference for what the rider wears? What do you wear?
I love it when she wears miniskirts and high-heeled sandals.
If at all possible, would you consider working as a full-time carrier if you paid the same as your current earnings, but had no choice as to the weight or sex of passengers?
I don't think so, as I only carry females, so I do it as a pleasure and submission to my rider.

#12 2020-08-21 04:09:10

Audreyb

strongponyAZ:

I never considered what the  price would be for renting a carrier  from  a stable or
hiring a  carrier personally.

Since virtually  no skills are involved and it's only  supervised physical  labor, the  cost of either shouldn't be to high,  though I  imagine the  terrain  would have to be considered as well as the weather, insurance  cost for liability etc.

I would imagine  that renting a carrier from  a stable should be roughly the same as  renting a horse. In my part of the country  that  ranges from $25 to as high as  $45 per hour.  There  could be a modest extra  cost for extra services performed by the carrier.
And while I find the notion  distasteful, I imagine the strongest carriers would  be reserved for heavy riders  and as such , an  additional charge  might  be reasonable.

As for a carrier hired directly,  I think  minimum  wage would be adequate.
It's not like  I would be sitting on him every day  or for more than  a few  hours  per week.  Even if I loan him  to  a  few of my friends, his actual  hours of  carrying  me or  others would be less than  would qualify as  part time , supervised manual  labor  of probably less  than 10 to 15  hours  in  a  40  hour week. All  the rest of the  time he would only have to keep himself completely available to  carry  me or whoever I tell him to.

#13 2020-08-21 05:41:23

trigger
Male (38), India

You Are right...

Can you answer one Question - Why are Females so less interested in Riding ?

Its a very easy activity for them to ride someone, and be in control..
Even the heavy females would be more than happy that they are being carried and not that heavy, as the society thinks.

But hardly any females come out for this thing.

I am looking forward for sometime, when Females might be open trying this activity also.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

I really wouldn't want to  say which carrier I  would choose , But I  honestly couldn't say with any degree of certainty.

Based on  what I know, only a few would be disqualified  and it  all comes down to  attitude .  I would want a carrier who would be obedient and  would  give me his best effort .  He should trust my  judgment in all matters and never insist on any of his personal preferences.

Over time a rider  may develop a relationship  with a  man  who carries her regularly much as she might with a real  horse that she owns.  This connection may be good  but could become routine  and too "automatic" as you say.

As such  there could be times when I would prefer a carrier I had no connection with and no concern about at all.
It would be a simple  transaction with no  connection or the slightest emotion or concern about the carrier.
He would carry me and I would sit on him  and direct him. No concern  about his feelings  or wellbeing other than his ability to carry me safely.
That is why the idea of rented or  hired carriers is interesting to me  regardless or the impracticality of such  arraignments.

The Horse

#14 2020-08-21 18:05:37

Audreyb

trigger:

I can only give  you a number of  reasons   more women don't openly pursue shoulder riding. There are probably many more  than I could guess.

First,  women,  especially as adults are taught to be  demure in their  behavior.
Sitting on  a man's shoulders  with his head/neck  between her thighs can be  considered immodest  and , unless it's part of a performance, she  may assume  the  man beneath her has sexual motives  for wanting  her to sit on his shoulders.
Needless to say that a party  type  atmosphere  such as in a concert crowd  etc. often  cancels such reservations.

A woman  might think  she is to heavy and concerned about  fallout  from  the  man she is sitting on. Women  to be seen  as delicate  and the slightest hint that  she's  fat or perceived as  fat can be quite  troubling to  some women. Obviously there are any number of women  who embrace  their size  and may even  find it fun  to have a man  struggle beneath  them,  but  such ladies are less common  than those who would be troubled by  the suggestion they were a  burden.

In most cases, sitting  upon  someone in  any manner other than a  consensual sexual situation  is considered  to be an  act of  dominance and  far to many women feel uncomfortable in  a  dominant or assertive role,  especially with a man  they have a relationship with.  Even  I find it  strange  that  women  who  have no problem dominating, and  generally henpecking their  men  draw the line at  physically dominating her man or any  man.   Personally, I find the  former far more enjoyable  and satisfying than  the later.

The  one thing that  is rarely talked about is that  women in general like sitting on men.
They sit on men  out of affection, humor, ownership (as in  establishing that he  belongs to her  such as a husband or boyfriend) anger,  control ,  domination  and often  even convenience.  I can't even  count  the number of times at wedding receptions and such occasions that  I and other women sat on the lap of  men  we  hardly  knew   because  it was  simply convenient  when  talking to another woman at a  different table.
When  women  dress up  for  such occasions  we  feel  sexier  and feel  that the man  should  accept us.   I'm not saying that taking a seat on  an  available lap  is the same as sitting on  a man's shoulders  and neck,   but rather that we don't  see it as improper either.  Women tend to  like  their derrieres . We  criticize our  asses and make  jokes about our  "fat bottoms"  ,  even  calling attention to them.  But we  know men  like  them  and  it should be obvious that we  don't  mind  showing them off.
The one thing  every  man  should  be very careful of is  to  make  any  negative remarks about  a  woman's ass. You  may  make her  an enemy  for a very long time.

#15 2020-08-21 18:21:42

Audreyb

strongponyAZ:

It's  impossible to say  what  a  rider  might choose when  she/he is being carried.
Items such as  riding tack, reins, crops etc. could be a  preference  for a rider.
Some  may even  prefer to  sit in  a saddle,  though I  personally find saddles to be silly  and  because of the variant in  carriers,  saddles  would be  expensive  and  virtually custom made.

As for extra  services,  I can  just refer you to the attitudes and expressed opinions of  the various riders who responded. Some are quite  fetish prone and sexual  than a simple day  of riding  and  enjoying the  view.
A  male  friend of mine is an  example. He likes to  sit on  his carrier during rest periods   and it  possible that some might include  a  sexual component of some sort.

What other's choose or see in the activity is  not my concern. I prefer  to sit on a  carrier  exactly  as I  would sit on  a horse . I wouldn't consider a  carrier as  a  sexual  liaison any more than I  would a real horse. I simply find sitting on  a  man's shoulders more challenging and unusual than sitting on  a horses  back.

#16 2020-08-21 21:58:45

strongponyAZ

Aubreyb,

Yes, I imagine the services desired would vary depending on the rider's preferences but it would be crucial for the carrier to be good at delivering those services. I have been into the shoulder riding world for quite sometime - nearly 20 years now and it has just been recently, when I relocated in Arizona, 5 years ago, when a rider requested additional services for her and a friend of hers who also rides me (foot worship services). I have never heard of anyone using spurs or saddles and I personally think using anything like that would make the rider enjoy the ride less, but that's just my opinion.
I am not sure if running or the ability to carry a rider for a longer than usual time qualify as extra services or just as good skills but I think those are important for the pleasure of the rider. So are broad shoulders, muscular built and the ability of the carrier to carry the rider on his neck - based on what I've heard a lot of riders prefer to sit more towards the neck but some carriers have a hard time adjusting to that.
All those could be considered when coming up with the price of the service.

#17 2020-08-21 23:14:45

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Which gender are you?
MALE

ONLY FEMALE

I WANT WOMAN ENJOY SITTING AND RIDING ON MY SHOULDERS, SHE LIKES SIT IT AND ALSO HAVE FUN

YES, SURE, I'M HER "SLAVE" AND SHE IS IN CHARGE, I WANT BE GOOD "PONY" FOR HER AND OBEY HER COMMANDS

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I WEAR - BUT I WANT WOMEN WEAR SKIRT/DRESS OR BIKINIES AND IF SHE HAS NO UNDERWEAR UNDER SKIRT, THAT IS HOTTEST

WOW, THAT SHOULD BE DREAM JOB. I'M ENGINEER AND ALSO I OWN COMPANY BUT STILL I'M IMMEDIATELY READY TO CHANGE MY WORK IF I GET EVEN 75% OF MY SALARY :-)

#18 2020-08-21 23:55:54

Audreyb

strongponyAZ:

I would generally  agree with your assessment concerning services.
I know several women  who  adore special  attention  to  their feet  though the degree  of that attention,  from  massages  to "foot worship"  can vary by  quite a bit.

Broad shoulders  and a muscular build are of course desirable, for a male  carrier at  least  because  comfort and  security is important , but I personally  enjoy the  contrast.  The contrast being that of  sitting on a powerful beast  who serves me  when it is  obvious that he has  the ability  to cast me off .  Regardless of his motivation, he submits and serves me and  to me  that is  feminine power.

Regardless of  the carrier's fitness, insisting on riding him  past the point of exhaustion is simply a bad idea. It's  easy at times to  ignore the reality  that the carrier is burdened  while  all  the rider is doing is sitting on him  and maintaining her/his balance.
It is actually quite easy  to notice when a carrier is near his limits  when  you're sitting on him. The  pace,  flexing of his muscles and  slight  tremors are noticeable  and should be acknowledged. Riding  him until he drops is often a fantasy  for both riders and carriers   shouldn't  be a part  of shoulder riding activities  except when  agreed upon by both parties.

As for keeping the carrier's head down. It is something that I  prefer and somewhat insist  upon.  I simply don't like the pressure on my thighs or to have my  bottom  hanging off  without some support. I want to  sit on  the carrier's shoulders, not be  suspended from  them.  Others of course have other views    but I  thought I  should mention  mine.

#19 2020-08-30 08:38:16

racingpony
Male (56), USA

I'm male. I only carry biological females. I give shoulder rides and also all-fours rides.

I like being controlled by a woman who gets aroused by the feeling of my neck rubbing between her legs. I like feeling and hearing her excitement as she forces me to trot beneath her. I like being forced to endure for her pleasure. I like her using me with abandon like a mere animal, kicking me to make me go faster, sometimes with spurs or high heels. I like being ridden to exhaustion, with her pushing me to give longer rides each time, trusting me to not drop her even if I have to slow down panting if she rides me hard uphill.

So yes, I prefer my rider to be completely in charge, to maximize her pleasure without worrying about what I want. I like the animal nature of the experience for me. I like to receive commands like an animal, with kicks and with jerks of my hair or reins.

I don't have a preference for what I wear or what the rider wears, as long as I'm wearing sturdy shoes for shoulder rides outdoors. Indoors I could be barefoot if my rider wanted it.

I wouldn't want to be a "full time" carrier, but I would be happy to be paid to give rides to only women but of any weight.

Last edited by racingpony (2020-09-01 06:12:49)

#20 2020-08-31 01:36:37

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Audreyb wrote:

Which gender are you?

I'm a male

I prefer to carry women, but I'm flexible

I guess the thighs around my head will do it lmao. And it's pretty fun

I don't mind if she's dominant or submissive. Tho I do like it more when the rider asks me to pick her up rather than me convincing her to hop aboard

Not really, I'm not very picky

Possibly. I haven't given it any thought

#21 2020-09-02 10:42:19

viennapony

Hallo all!

Audreyb, thanks for this interesting poll!

to me:

i am male

i prefer to carry women, but i am also willing to carry men

the feeling of beeing dominated is the ultimative kick. so the most exiting aspect for me is really just to serve, without an own will, to obey all time my rider's orders. i love it to be kicked in my sides to walk faster, i love a dominant rider who gets her (his) way through. i like the weight on my neck. i like to feel the thighs beside my head and i like to feel my rider's feet on my hands, p.e. supporting a change of her/his seat. When being ridden there is soon a certain point: after usually 100 steps around the first signs of tiredness appear (especially uphill). After 200 steps the neck begins to hurt and i feel more and more the burden of my back. Then i count: the next 100, the next 100, the nest 100 steps and so on. After a while i come in a rhythm without thinking any more. Just going step by step. No more own willing, no more thinking, just function as the beast of burden. And obey the commands of my rider. this is for me the most wonderful time of a ride. After 2000 steps around the neck hurts harder and harder. Likewise i feel the back more and more paining me. (normally the legs don't have a problem with the double weight). Then the part of the game starts, where my rider should be merciless with me, should force me to go on. (my girlfriend loves me too much to do so, she stops at this moment) So i don't have the experience what will happen after, and how long i really can bear my existence as a mount. But i really would like to test my limits by a rider like You, who don't care about the horse, who only thinks about the own comfort (it is always fascinating to read Your statements, Audreyb, i love them and Your attitude!!!)

as before: the rider should be in charge and dominant, a rider only sitting is quite soon a little boring (but always better than to have no rider!)

for me the clothing should not hinder me. Wide trousers are not practically for a rider, leggings or jodphurs are perfect. (and of course i love to see and feel pretty legs.) Not possible when sweating: bare skin on bare skin (even if a like the idea of a complete naked ride). But it could be very nice (never done) to be naked as the animal i am, while my rider is dressed.

This idea is absolut fascinating. In my fantasies: Yes Yes Yes!!! My owner should be female. But then, of course!, i have to accept any rider, female, male, heavy, light, for any time to be borrowed. And i will spend the rest of my life as a full time carrier!

Thanks for Your questions, audreyb,
viennapony

#22 2020-09-02 17:08:15

Audreyb

viennapony:

I'm glad you  appreciate  the  subject and your views are interesting.

However  I would  like to  clarify on  the impression I  apparently  made about  myself.

I'm not quite the  monster that would sit on your shoulders and  enjoy driving you  until you drop or die  of  exhaustion. I'm  very much aware that  carrying my weight will  become far more troublesome and  even painful regardless of how enthusiastic  the  carry may be.

I  consider  the strain of  the  carrier and his submission  to my desires to be part and parcel to  his  service and  high  regard  for  me  as  the rider. I'm not  just sitting on  him  to  make him  suffer  but  rather enjoying his submission  and service  to me.

But I  also feel  that  each of us  chooses our role in all such  relationships.
I  would never  choose to  carry anyone or submit  to anyone  trying to  master or dominate me  but I invariably  enjoy dominating others.

I see  the carrier  as choosing  his role  as well. Obviously I can't overpower  a man,  sit on him  and force him  to  carry me since of course any man I  could physically force  wouldn't  be capable of  lifting me at all.(I'm  135 lbs as of this  morning)

A carrier chooses his role as  clearly as  a  rider  chooses  her/his.
These roles can  be exclusively  when involved in  shoulder riding and  not extend into  other parts of the relationship between  the  rider and carrier  or they may be a  full  dominant and slave  relationship  with  riding/carrying  as  one aspect.

But in  either case, the roles are chosen  by those involved  and are  exactly  what those involved  see them as being.

#23 2020-09-02 20:34:07

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

I will also take part in this poll,

I am male, and carry only fem riders, what I like abaut carryng...it is hard to explain my iner feeling, but being under beautiful joyfull demanding femail rider with dominant attitude is what I really like. Being directed  by her foot side kicks or by straps connected to bit in my mouth....It is just important that rider is hot, whatever she likes to wear, but jeans is not my favourite, it can be really uncomfortable for me...Of course rider can decide what I will wear....

I would really like to be on disposal for renting for women........

Forbereit

#24 2020-09-02 23:30:57

racingpony
Male (56), USA

I really love reading your posts, Audreyb. I love the way you enjoy dominating your carrier.

What state do you live in, if you don't mind my asking?

#25 2020-09-03 13:20:20

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

I am a male and I like to carry heavy women only.
If any woman want a ride please tell me no matter how heavy you are

#26 2020-09-03 17:36:30

Audreyb

Carrier boy:

I can't help  but to  ask about your  preference for carrying heavy  women.

First I feel  the need to say  that  I  detest the  prejudices people  often  display  toward  heavy people  and particularly  heavy/plus size  ladies.
My  mother  is quite large  and  my closest  female  friend is also quite heavy.
I don't consider a  person's weight to in  any way to be a  factor in  the quality of that person.

With  that disclaimer  out of the way, I have to say  that there must be  obvious  limits  to the  desire of  you and other carriers regarding women  that you  can lift, carry  and  the distance/timeframe involved.

For  example,   the  plus size  friend I  mentioned is  somewhere in  excess of  260 lbs  and  has  come to  enjoy pony(all 4s)  rides  on several of  her men,  and will only sit on  a man's shoulders  while he's stationary (usually he's sitting  on a  chair) isn't at all comfortable with  actually riding if the man beneath her  manages to stand.
All of  the men  she dates  and those  she has been  on are smaller than  she is   with the largest of them  being  a little over 200 lbs.

My  question  is basically  why you prefer to carry  heavy ladies  since finding one  who  isn't  afraid  of sitting on  you , is afraid of  falling and might be embarrassed  by  your  failure to lift her   only adds to your inability to find  such a  woman  partner?

#27 2020-09-04 07:47:40

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey I will say, you have the most beautiful weight of around 60kgs.

Its not so heavy while lifting, and horse can give long rides, but as the length of ride increases, the weight starts feeling more.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

viennapony:

I'm glad you  appreciate  the  subject and your views are interesting.

However  I would  like to  clarify on  the impression I  apparently  made about  myself.

I'm not quite the  monster that would sit on your shoulders and  enjoy driving you  until you drop or die  of  exhaustion. I'm  very much aware that  carrying my weight will  become far more troublesome and  even painful regardless of how enthusiastic  the  carry may be.

I  consider  the strain of  the  carrier and his submission  to my desires to be part and parcel to  his  service and  high  regard  for  me  as  the rider. I'm not  just sitting on  him  to  make him  suffer  but  rather enjoying his submission  and service  to me.

But I  also feel  that  each of us  chooses our role in all such  relationships.
I  would never  choose to  carry anyone or submit  to anyone  trying to  master or dominate me  but I invariably  enjoy dominating others.

I see  the carrier  as choosing  his role  as well. Obviously I can't overpower  a man,  sit on him  and force him  to  carry me since of course any man I  could physically force  wouldn't  be capable of  lifting me at all.(I'm  135 lbs as of this  morning)

A carrier chooses his role as  clearly as  a  rider  chooses  her/his.
These roles can  be exclusively  when involved in  shoulder riding and  not extend into  other parts of the relationship between  the  rider and carrier  or they may be a  full  dominant and slave  relationship  with  riding/carrying  as  one aspect.

But in  either case, the roles are chosen  by those involved  and are  exactly  what those involved  see them as being.

The Horse

#28 2020-09-04 12:30:40

viennapony

@ audrey

sorry if i caused a misunderstanding!

i have never seen You as a heartless monster, and it is very clear for me that You never will risk a serious health hazard of Your mount.
Of course both of us have choosen our roles and enjoy the role play.

But in my position as Your mount there is the point of pain and exhaustion where every muscle of me cries for a break. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
In that moment i need, i really need a consequent rider, who force me to go to my limits. (we humans are naturally lazy ;-) ... )
And when You will enjoy my submission, my service to You, in that moment, it will be fantastic.
i am absolutly sure: with Your attitude, that speaks from all Your posts, You will give the perfect balance between Your demands and the limits of damage to my health.

My girlfried (funny, on our last ride she had exact the 135 pounds :-) You mentioned) loves my service as well and she really likes to be dominant, but she is too dear to test my limits; with my first signal, it will be too much, she will stop immediately. But in fact, she stops the game out of consideration, even bevor i send such signals.

So, i think, Audrey, - reading Your messages - You would be a just perfect rider for a pony like me. And again: it is inspiring to read Your posts, thank You for them all!

viennapony

(sorry for my weak, maybe inaccurate english...)

#29 2020-09-05 04:27:41

Audreyb

viennapony:

Your  English is completely understandable  and certainly better than my  German.

I do enjoy the  opportunity  to discuss shoulder riding  here,  mainly  because it's bot  a subject  that  usually comes up in society in  general  and may be  considered very  odd  or  ever perverse in  polite  society.

I'm  sure  that  in spite of her  concern for your wellbeing, if you  explain your  desire to be  pushed to  the point of your limits, she will  eventually take a somewhat more  dominant role in  the activity. There is an inherent (though often  repressed) desire  to dominate a man in  all  women.  It's only  a matter of what form this  desire takes.
Communication between  the two of you  will be  helpful.

#30 2020-09-05 08:30:54

davidbbwlover

Audreyb wrote:

Which gender are you?  - Male

Which gender do you prefer to carry? - Female only

What do you like about carrying another person?(be candid) - Have always wanted to carry females since my earliest recollections

Do you prefer that your rider be in charge or just sit on your shoulders? - Just sit

Do you have a preference for what the rider wears?  what you  wear? - Does not matter

- Full time not currently possible due to business commitments, but prefer heavier the better (no limit).

Sussex and/or surrounding counties. Thank you.

#31 2021-08-23 16:11:23

frederik
Male (40), Germany

As I already wrote, I became coincidentally a human horse while the ladies did not ask me really.
They decided that I am strong enough and can do that.
After the very first time a major part of the ladies and most of the girls lost their inhibitions.
And as more as I have been ridden the more common it was for them.
So, I have only been ridden by girls or ladies.
None of them ever showed any pity with me or concerned about her weight.
I had to go down and they were mounting on me.

As all these things happened in a riding stable, my riders did not even sit on me.
All of them had riding experience.
And all of them instantly overtook clear charge.
Mostly the riders wore riding gear as it happened in the stable.
It was clear that they would ride me in their usual riding dress and I never have been asked. if I want to see my rider in a different dress.
Sometimes I was ridden when they wore jeans or leggings..

On the way to the school bus it happened that girls were riding me with a mini-skirt.

Being employed as a full time carrier would mean to me almost like slavery.
Especially if I had no choice who is riding me.
My owner or employer would like to make as much money with me as possible and so I think my employer would not take any care about the gender or weight of the clients as long as they pay.

#32 2021-08-24 11:28:29

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Hi Frederik,

I am so jealous of those girls can ride you anytime, you must be more than usually strong to carry that many people for that much long time! What do you wear when they ride you? do you sometimes or always shirtless? Because I dont remember ever seen a horse wear a shirt big_smile

frederik wrote:

As I already wrote, I became coincidentally a human horse while the ladies did not ask me really.
After the very first time a major part of the ladies and most of the girls lost their inhibitions.

As all these things happened in a riding stable, my riders did not even sit on me.
It was clear that they would ride me in their usual riding dress and I never have been asked. if I want to see my rider in a different dress.

On the way to the school bus it happened that girls were riding me with a mini-skirt.

My owner or employer would like to make as much money with me as possible and so I think my employer would not take any care about the gender or weight of the clients as long as they pay.

#33 2021-08-24 11:30:44

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

Hi Frederik,

I am so jealous of those girls can ride you anytime, you must be more than usually strong to carry that many people for that much long time! What do you wear when they ride you? do you sometimes or always shirtless? Because I dont remember ever seen a horse wear a shirt big_smile

frederik wrote:

I usually wear a t-shirt in regard of the sweat.

#34 2021-08-24 11:36:19

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

with girls always on your nape, you never need to se a doctor for your neck? how do you keep your neck always healthy and strong?

#35 2021-08-24 11:41:01

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

with girls always on your nape, you never need to se a doctor for your neck? how do you keep your neck always healthy and strong?

At the beginning when they started riding me I was not very strong.
But the girls and ladies made strong by their relentless training.
Of course I felt my nape and neck at the beginning sometimes painfully.
But then I got used to it.
Never had to consult a doctor for my neck or nape.
The neck and nape gets by frequent use more and more stronger.

#36 2021-08-24 11:42:43

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

do you sometimes have to carry all of them one by one and not getting any break for hours?
do you always just look at the ground and the girls direct you with thighs squeezing your neck?

#37 2021-08-24 12:01:00

frederik
Male (40), Germany

It happened quite a few times that I only got a short break until the next rider was mounting.
This could be rather exhausting.
But the girls were deciding and they did rarely ask for my opinion.
The were up and I was down totem.

Looking down to the ground with a bowed head is natural. Otherwise it won't really work.
And the normal aid by the rider is done by the pressure of their thighs against the neck and of course by the change of their weight.
This is the normal way of communication between a rider and her carrier.
And of course the rider is determining the direction and speed.

#38 2021-08-24 12:06:08

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

i guess if i see a strong human horse being ridden so many times, never complain, never collapse, i will not give second thought if he is ok to be ridden so much, i will also ride you like you are not a human but a horse, your feeling is irrelevent, sorry big_smile

do you ever have conversation with them when they ride you?

do they punish you by not sitting in best position for you, so it is more harder for you to carry them, like if they sit on your head or other uncomfortable position?

#39 2021-08-24 12:22:15

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

i guess if i see a strong human horse being ridden so many times, never complain, never collapse, i will not give second thought if he is ok to be ridden so much, i will also ride you like you are not a human but a horse, your feeling is irrelevent, sorry big_smile

do they punish you by not sitting in best position for you, so it is more harder for you to carry them, like if they sit on your head or other uncomfortable position?

Indeed my dear, they never gave a thought about me. They rode me like a real horse without any feeling of pity.
My feelings were for all of them indeed irrelevant.
You with your feelings are quite on the same way as all my riders who rode me.

Therefore there never has been a conversation.
Sometimes they were just chatting by themselves by telling me some story. But a conversation is practically impossible.
I had to breath and carry my rider so I was never able to talk.

Sitting in a position for punishing me, I do not think so.
Sitting on the nape and squeezing my neck with their things is hard enough.
The riders just want to sit as perfect and comfortable and then they are completely satisfied.
BTW depending on their pubic bones they can sit extremely hard and painful on the nape.
Not every girl or lady is padded at her pubic bone and crotch.
The riders in general put very great value on strict obedience to their equestrian aids and speed.
Some can be rather cruel why ever and some can be a little bit softer.

#40 2021-08-25 12:44:26

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

The idea that I can treat my carrier like animal is really exciting, but I have to say I feel guilt, but it is really exciting if he has no objection, then I would glad do it big_smile

has it ever happen that you are ridden too much, and you can not continue carrying? how do you ask for a break to rider?

there must be some rider without much experienced, that she sit not on nape of your neck, she sit on head or shoulders, if they sit in wrong position, do you tell them to change? or you just suffer in wrong position and continue carry?

what is longest ride you had, with no break at all?

frederik wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

Indeed my dear, they never gave a thought about me. They rode me like a real horse without any feeling of pity.

Sometimes they were just chatting by themselves by telling me some story. But a conversation is practically impossible.

The riders just want to sit as perfect and comfortable and then they are completely satisfied.
BTW depending on their pubic bones they can sit extremely hard and painful on the nape.
The riders in general put very great value on strict obedience to their equestrian aids and speed.

#41 2021-08-25 13:19:29

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

The idea that I can treat my carrier like animal is really exciting, but I have to say I feel guilt, but it is really exciting if he has no objection, then I would glad do it big_smile

has it ever happen that you are ridden too much, and you can not continue carrying? how do you ask for a break to rider?

there must be some rider without much experienced, that she sit not on nape of your neck, she sit on head or shoulders, if they sit in wrong position, do you tell them to change? or you just suffer in wrong position and continue carry?

frederik wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

None of the girls or ladies ever felt any kind of guilt.
The were sitting on me and with a few movements of their pelvis and crotch they found their most comfortable sitting position and the whole thing was done for them.
Quite often the riders wanted to have a break by telling me that they have pains in their crotches and their pubic bones.
This gave me quite often a very welcomed break.
I never had a rider who sat wrong.
Experienced. riders know very well how to sit perfectly.
The longest ride without a break was 1 and a half hour.

#42 2021-08-25 14:21:48

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

so you say never happened (not even once) you are too exhausted to carry, its always lady can not ride anymore? your neck vs lady, is always your neck win, the lady give up ride first?

can you tell us 1.5 hour ride? what happend? what you feel? how is your neck/head during and after ride?

frederik wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

frederik wrote:

None of the girls or ladies ever felt any kind of guilt.
The were sitting on me and with a few movements of their pelvis and crotch they found their most comfortable sitting position and the whole thing was done for them.
Quite often the riders wanted to have a break by telling me that they have pains in their crotches and their pubic bones.
This gave me quite often a very welcomed break.
I never had a rider who sat wrong.
Experienced. riders know very well how to sit perfectly.
The longest ride without a break was 1 and a half hour.

#43 2021-08-25 15:45:53

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003

At the beginning when I was quite young it was the riding instructors who stopped the rides when they could see that I was completely exhausted.
Both instructors although quite young were very successful and experienced riding-ladies who had a very good feeling for my limits.
They overtook also my training.

With that 1,5 hour ride it happened on a riding tour in France for 2 weeks.
One of the ladies had a very sore bottom and could not sit any more in the saddle.
Being one of the few males in this group it was me who had to carry her.
We were far away from the stable and from the next village full in wild countryside.
The young lady was not very heavy. I think she had about 62 kgs.
First she wanted to walk on her own legs but this did not work with her sore bottom.
So she sat on me.
After about 1,5 hours she asked me to stop because she complained about her feet and legs which were asleep and above. all she complained about her crotch and pubic bone which had rubbed all the time on my neck.
We had a break for about 1 hour and then we continued another 1,5 hours.

What did I feel? That lady in France was a quite smart and sexy young person.
I fehlt her crotch and her pubic bone pressed on my nape.
Anyway she had an excellent feeling for rhythm and so she swung with her pelvis full of harmony quite soft and gentle on my nape and into my movements under her.
She told me that she has been riding all her life but the last few years in her job she did not have any more time.
Enviously I noticed that she sat quite relaxed on me while smoking her cigarettes.

After the ride she thanked me and invited me to some drinks.
I did not feel much at my neck after that ride.

#44 2021-08-26 09:01:32

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

for all this rides, was it always they suggest to ride you, or you get used be ridden, so you offer your nape for ride too?

how tall and heavy are you? are you muscular? it seem you are a perfect human horse to lift people for long long time, so your body shape might indicate what type is perfect to be human horse?

do they rest their hands on your head when they ride you?

frederik wrote:

movieyou2003

At the beginning when I was quite young it was the riding instructors who stopped the rides when they could see that I was completely exhausted.
Both instructors although quite young were very successful and experienced riding-ladies who had a very good feeling for my limits.
They overtook also my training.

With that 1,5 hour ride it happened on a riding tour in France for 2 weeks.
One of the ladies had a very sore bottom and could not sit any more in the saddle.
Being one of the few males in this group it was me who had to carry her.
We were far away from the stable and from the next village full in wild countryside.
The young lady was not very heavy. I think she had about 62 kgs.
First she wanted to walk on her own legs but this did not work with her sore bottom.
So she sat on me.
After about 1,5 hours she asked me to stop because she complained about her feet and legs which were asleep and above. all she complained about her crotch and pubic bone which had rubbed all the time on my neck.
We had a break for about 1 hour and then we continued another 1,5 hours.

What did I feel? That lady in France was a quite smart and sexy young person.
I fehlt her crotch and her pubic bone pressed on my nape.
Anyway she had an excellent feeling for rhythm and so she swung with her pelvis full of harmony quite soft and gentle on my nape and into my movements under her.
She told me that she has been riding all her life but the last few years in her job she did not have any more time.
Enviously I noticed that she sat quite relaxed on me while smoking her cigarettes.

After the ride she thanked me and invited me to some drinks.
I did not feel much at my neck after that ride.

#45 2021-08-26 10:10:20

frederik
Male (40), Germany

to movie you2003

I am 172 cm tall and I have 68 kgs and I am absolutely muscular.
It was the girls and ladies who decided to ride on me.
They did not ask if I wanted or not.
I had to obey.
My opinion was out of any interest.

The ideal height is about 170 cm. The taller males get very soon and quite often problems with their spines while the smaller males can carry much better and therefore longer.

Of course the riders used to put their hands on my head and some were holding my head tight if they had problems with their balance.

#46 2021-08-26 10:12:54

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

do they talk to you or they just treat you like an animal, pat on your head, so you squat down bend down your head ready to be ridden?

do you think you are muscular becasue you are a human horse?

do they sometimes put things on your head to use it like a table?

frederik wrote:

to movie you2003

I had to obey.

The ideal height is about 170 cm. The taller males get very soon and quite often problems with their spines while the smaller males can carry much better and therefore longer.

Of course the riders used to put their hands on my head and some were holding my head tight if they had problems with their balance.

#47 2021-08-26 10:19:36

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

do they talk to you or they just treat you like an animal, pat on your head, so you squat down bend down your head ready to be ridden?

frederik wrote:

to movie you2003

I had to obey.

All the riders talk very few. Only giving short orders is usual.
Most just give me only a sign to go down.
Some are telling me stories just like a self-talk.
Being under my rider it is quite hard to answer or to speak.

Having been ridden for so long and so intense I am of course quite muscular.
Especially as a teenager I was in an excellent condition.

#48 2021-08-26 10:36:00

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

when you were younger you needed money so you obeyed, but now do you still obey everywoman who want ride you?
if a very heavy woman want to ride you, do you refuse?

frederik wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

frederik wrote:

to movie you2003

I had to obey.

All the riders talk very few. Only giving short orders is usual.
Most just give me only a sign to go down.
Some are telling me stories just like a self-talk.
Being under my rider it is quite hard to answer or to speak.

Having been ridden for so long and so intense I am of course quite muscular.
Especially as a teenager I was in an excellent condition.

#49 2021-09-13 05:20:48

TripleD2021

I would say mostly females.

I stand 6ft 5 and weight about 105kg, so only tend to go for girls that are 90kg plus

Prefer them to wear a skirt and bare legs, I actually prefer 2 girls but one on my shoulders at a time, taking it in turns to ride my shoulders and tire me.

I like to think they know I’m trying my hardest to keep them up there and they enjoy the pain it gives me

I would be open to male shoulder rides but I would say only if he was part of a couple.

I’d love to try heavier 150-200kgs

Audreyb wrote:

Which gender are you?

Board footer