Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-22 19:30:47

Audreyb

Riders only please. Disciplining a carrier?

This subject was brought up in  a correspondence with someone who  wants  to be a carrier.

I have rarely had  the desire or real need to discipline a carrier  either during or after a  ride.
Most  carriers have been cooperative and docile .

Yet the  subject  is one I thought interesting and possibly useful , particularly when shoulder riding on an  uncooperative carrier or one  who  misbehaves for whatever reason  he  might have.
it might also be required at times when training a  willing  but inexperienced carrier who  simply  doesn't  meet  the riders expectations.

I'm  also  curious  if the  rider  believe  he/she  has  the right to  use such  discipline  in such cases  and whether such  behavior corrections  should take place during the ride,  while  you  are sitting on him,  or  afterward  while  noting his  behavior  and errors?

#2 2020-09-22 20:45:01

Audreyb

Re: Riders only please. Disciplining a carrier?

Well-trained pony boy:

Your  response  has nothing whatsoever to  do with the subject.
You respond  to nearly every  post  with the same offer/request  often  followed by a  question  about  gender.
please  limit  your  replies  to the  subject presented,  or  initiate  your  own  subject.
I'm  not  interested in your  offer.  Thank You.

#3 2020-09-24 07:57:56

racingpony
Male (56), USA

I would like to be disciplined by a (female) rider. I am a willing  but inexperienced carrier, as you write, and I would like a very demanding rider who would spur me to go faster or go uphill, and maybe slap my face if I wasn't bending over enough for her butt to have a comfortable ride.

I would much prefer it during the ride, when I can make corrections, than afterwards when I could only feel guilty.

I'm curious if other riders enjoy the discipline and assertiveness of a rider, as I do, more than the mere act of giving a ride to someone just sitting there.

#4 2020-09-24 15:11:02

Audreyb

racingpony:

I have slapped  my carrier a few times for taking liberties (touching) without permission or in  an inappropriate  manner .
I slapped him  hard enough to emphasize my disapproval  and to  remind him  that I was in charge  but I  didn't  beat on him of course.
I found that bad behavior was better corrected by delaying  the carrier a rest period until he wasn't enjoying his position at all and  I became  a  real  burden  for him.

I have  worn spurs while  shoulder  and all fours riding   indoors,  but it was  always for effect  at the  request of my carrier.
Spurring a carrier with any force is really  not a  good  idea  and  can be  dangerous  for the person sitting on him.

#5 2020-09-24 17:27:00

Tom brady
Male (20), U.S.A

Audrey,

I cant see, to find out last thread, but I wanted to reply to you. You said my carriers must be exceptional. Well, I wanted to admit that I’m actually 245 lbs, not the 240 I claimed, and have been since high school. That makes this all the more impressive to my carriers. Currently, I’m planning on meeting with a potential pony soon. However, until then, I don’t have many rides to speak of other than a handful. I have given plenty of rides to women, even squatted with them on my shoulders. I can share those links if you’d like to see. But I’m sure you want to hear about whom I’ve ridden, with my size. You’re right, my friends that have gotten me up have been exceptionally strong for their size. However, when I hit the 245 lb mark in high school, I was only ever hoisted onto shoulders 1 time after.........and it was on a 130 lb girl. Sounds unbelievable, I know, but I want to share the video for you to see. It’s first person, my perspective. She even wanted to squat me. The video is her attempt. While she didn’t successfully complete the squat, (that would’ve been insane) she gracefully, and joyfully said “oh no I can’t.” Her voice still full of energy. Her lungs not out of breath in the slightest.

If you’re wondering how this came about, she was an avid gym goer, and claimed she could squat 240 lbs as a new PR. My mind raced, and I claimed, “damn, you can practically squat me!” I knew I was planting the seeds. I challenged her to squat me, hoping she’d accept. She thought I was having fun and joking around, and her face changed when she realized I was being serious. Nevertheless, she gave me all I could ask for for those 10 seconds. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/6zQTA01gbzU (New Window)

Dm me on IG @flamingbaddies !

#6 2020-09-24 18:11:14

Audreyb

Tom brady:

The video  didn't  come through. But  I must admire a girl  would  could even  attempt  to lift a man your size. I  could  never do so  even if I had any desire to  try.

I do want to make it clear that I didn't  imply any disparagement in regard to  your size or desire to  sit on someone's shoulders.  I'm  very  much against  weight shaming and in fact have tried to  encourage a friend (a  woman)  who  is  heavier than you are to get over her fear of  being carried on her willing  admirers  shoulders.  So far she has  only sat on his shoulders  while he was seated but she very much enjoys riding on him  and  a few other men  in  the all fours pony ride position. 

It's a pity I couldn't see the girls attempt to lift  you. 
But I  can't imagine the extra  5 pounds would make so much difference when  you're  sitting on  someone's  shoulders .

#7 2020-09-26 00:31:42

krisbean
Male (32), USA

I can't say I've needed to discipline a pony for being a uncooperative. Usually whoever wants to serve me as a horse does so willingly.

I have used my crop and/or dug my heels repeatedly into slaves' ribs to prolong the ride and push the animal to the edge of its limits. I usually exercise some judgement with this, and have to admit don't do this with everyone. Some don't respond well to the crop, regardless of how 'hardcore' they say they want you to be at the start of the ride.

I've never had any slave misbehave, but once a slave bumped my head on the ceiling, and I reacted immediately with the crop and spurs (I ended up scratching the slave's forearm in the process). The same slave stopped a ride too soon, and I was handy with the crop again and resumed the ride immediately. I definitely correct any bad action immediately.

Re: a right to using such discipline, I believe I do, but so do my slaves. As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. My slaves willingly submit to me in every way because they want to.

I have to admit that I'm quite sadistic as well, so I do enjoy disciplining my slaves.

Audreyb wrote:

This subject was brought up in  a correspondence with someone who  wants  to be a carrier.

I have rarely had  the desire or real need to discipline a carrier  either during or after a  ride.

Yet the  subject  is one I thought interesting and possibly useful , particularly when shoulder riding on an  uncooperative carrier or one  who  misbehaves for whatever reason  he  might have.
it might also be required at times when training a  willing  but inexperienced carrier who  simply  doesn't  meet  the riders expectations.

I'm  also  curious  if the  rider  believe  he/she  has  the right to  use such  discipline  in such cases  and whether such  behavior corrections  should take place during the ride,  while  you  are sitting on him,  or  afterward  while  noting his  behavior  and errors?

#8 2020-09-26 05:28:14

Audreyb

krisbean:

Actually you appear to  have  a  very  similar attitude  as  several  male  riders I  know.
In that  you don't  want your carriers  to  have  quitting  too soon  as an  option.
And  for what  it's worth I agree.

From  the  moment you  sit  on  your  carrier  and he lets  you sit on him, he becomes your beast of  burden  and  you  are in charge.
This is something that  not only must  be  the  case  for the rider to  enjoy  his position  and  for it to be   real  for both  the rider and  the carrier,  but it's  essential to  the safety and comfort of the rider.

The rider is always  in  a  vulnerable  position.  Only  you (the rider)  know how  securely  you are seated   and  the carrier isn't  really aware of  the issues of  balance .
If  he moves to  fast  or  his  gate is  bumpy, you can't always sit on him  comfortably or  securely .  Your weight shifting on  him  from his  erratic  movement  could  put  you both off  balance enough to  result in  a fall. The carrier will instinctively try to protect himself in  a fall which could  result in the rider being  seriously injured .

This is why I believe  you have a right to take  disciplinary action for  misbehavior of the  carrier at all times when  you are sitting on him.
Punishing him  when the ride is  over is  purely a matter of your  relationship  with him  in  general.

#9 2021-07-26 17:58:30

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb wrote:

krisbean:

Actually you appear to  have  a  very  similar attitude  as  several  male  riders I  know.
In that  you don't  want your carriers  to  have  quitting  too soon  as an  option.
And  for what  it's worth I agree.

From  the  moment you  sit  on  your  carrier  and he lets  you sit on him, he becomes your beast of  burden  and  you  are in charge.
This is something that  not only must  be  the  case  for the rider to  enjoy  his position  and  for it to be   real  for both  the rider and  the carrier,  but it's  essential to  the safety and comfort of the rider.

The rider is always  in  a  vulnerable  position.  Only  you (the rider)  know how  securely  you are seated   and  the carrier isn't  really aware of  the issues of  balance .
If  he moves to  fast  or  his  gate is  bumpy, you can't always sit on him  comfortably or  securely .  Your weight shifting on  him  from his  erratic  movement  could  put  you both off  balance enough to  result in  a fall. The carrier will instinctively try to protect himself in  a fall which could  result in the rider being  seriously injured .

This is why I believe  you have a right to take  disciplinary action for  misbehavior of the  carrier at all times when  you are sitting on him.
Punishing him  when the ride is  over is  purely a matter of your  relationship  with him  in  general.

I fully agree with you opinion.
And I never met a rider who was accepting a lazy job of a human horse.
The rider must stay and keep in strict balance otherwise she can fall down and that is in general at a minimum of 1,70 up to 1,80 Meters.
Only the rider can keep with her pelvis and her thighs around the neck and nape strict balance.
So riders have to keep for their own interest strict discipline to the carrier and so they should react instantly with their spurs and of course with their whip.
Usually the first training is given in a riding arena where the ground consists of sand or sawdust.
The risk of a fall therefore is much lower as outside.

#10 2021-08-09 15:25:27

watcher
Male (40), Serbia

I agree with people concerns about the safety. Carrier should care a lot about rider safety. Any discipline games could go before or after the actual ride.

This also fits my personal preferences, as I want my carrier to be fully obedient and docile.

#11 2021-08-09 20:14:10

Audreyb

It's rather interesting that this subject should make it's way to the top because, quite coincidentally ,  I had something of a discipline issue  with someone who attempted to carry  me on his shoulders.

It was a rather amusing incident because it has been many years since anyone failed to lift me and  the first time an  adult  man failed .
It did  annoy me as well as  amuse me ,  but I did  give the man in  question permission to  try . It was rather impromptu  since it was a social gathering, I hardly  knew  the man and I suspected that he  might  fail.  He is  about  5 ft 5in. and I doubt he weighed 100 lbs.

If  anyone is interested , I'll  give the  details of this  incident.
They are  very fresh in my  mind  because  it happened this past weekend.

#12 2021-08-10 10:50:29

esel

Please, Lady Audrey, please tell us what happened !!!

Esel

#13 2021-08-10 11:43:00

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Please, could you give us the honor of knowing about your experience?

Audreyb wrote:

It's rather interesting that this subject should make it's way to the top because, quite coincidentally ,  I had something of a discipline issue  with someone who attempted to carry  me on his shoulders.

It was a rather amusing incident because it has been many years since anyone failed to lift me and  the first time an  adult  man failed .
It did  annoy me as well as  amuse me ,  but I did  give the man in  question permission to  try . It was rather impromptu  since it was a social gathering, I hardly  knew  the man and I suspected that he  might  fail.  He is  about  5 ft 5in. and I doubt he weighed 100 lbs.

If  anyone is interested , I'll  give the  details of this  incident.
They are  very fresh in my  mind  because  it happened this past weekend.

#14 2021-08-10 16:42:22

Audreyb

caballito and esel.

At  this gathering of some  friends, I happened to mention the man who works on my home for free  to a woman who said she would love to have someone like him.
She hinted that I  "must"  pay him "in some way" , insinuating sex  and I of course said that the only  reward he receives is carrying me on his back on occasion  and  only when I feel like doing so.

The  little man I mentioned obviously overheard the conversation, including  the lady I was talking to  asking if I also got on my repairman's shoulders.  I explained that I sat on his shoulders several times  but he had difficulty lifting me and  he prefers that I sit astride his back in the pony ride  position.

I guess  the littler guy was taken with the idea and broke into  our  conversation,saying  "I bet I could lift you".
As I said, he was just about as tall  as I was  in my heels and looked  seriously emaciated and I laughed at him. But  he insisted and I was about to tell him to go bother someone else  when  the woman said "why don't you let him  try?" I pointed out that I was wearing a skirt and  the  guy  probably just wanted to get his head under  it.
She  said "so what?"  and  I thought it probably wasn't a big deal and   even if he got a peek, it was nothing he  would see if he saw me in my string bikini on the beach, so I told him "if you want to  try, go ahead.  I parted my thighs and he got behind me and put his skinny neck between them. As he started to trying to lift me, I just sat down on his narrow shoulders, crossed my  arms and waited to be lifted. It didn't happen.I noticed he was basically bent over at the waist and he didn't lift me an inch.
He changed positions, squatting  under me with his hands on his knees  and strained for several minutes while I sat there on his neck and back,bot  annoyed  and amused by his pathetic attempt. As I sat on him,he actually moved lower rather than lifting me and finally had to give up and asked me to get off. I sat on him  a little longer,  few seconds  just for fun  and then I raised myself off   him.

He laid down on the floor completely exhausted  and fanned his arms and legs out like he was dead.  Just to add insult  to his injury I playfully sat down on his torso and he  groaned  like he was  really  being squashed.  I got off after just a minute or so while the few people watching  laughed about it all.  The lady I was talking to remarked "He really is  worthless, you can't even  sit on him".

#15 2021-08-11 03:09:42

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you Lady Aundreyb.

30 years ago I was a horse for my female cousin, on all fours and on shoulders.

I used to squat, she rode on my neck and shoulders and I stood with her riding me.

On one occasion, I do not know in what position she was placed on top of me but I did not stand while she laughed, then she moved her body and I stood being ridden by her. I felt subdued by her, because she had control over me because I stood up when she allowed me to stand up.

#16 2021-08-11 22:23:40

Audreyb

caballito:

This is just my opinion  but I think you were subdued both  by  your cousin and by  yourself.
I'm not implying there is anything  wrong about this  ,  but  while your cousin's motive were her's alone,  your desire to  humble yourself  by  serving her can't be  denied unless she forced  herself upon you,  which you didn't  indicate.

You didn't mention  the lady's weight or size and since you were  an adult male, there must have been some factor that made it difficult for you to stand  while she was sitting on you.  I know that if a man of average size is trying to lift me on his shoulders  while bent at the waist  and I sit on his neck and put my weight close to the back of his head, it becomes very difficult for  the man to straighten up because  his back is over extended. If that was the case, I understand why she laughed  because  it's fun to  feel the poor man strain and struggle while he is trapped down there.  That was not  the case with the  tiny man I sat on last weekend. He was simply not big enough or man enough to lift me.

#17 2021-08-12 03:37:17

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Aundreyb

Thank you very much, beautiful woman, for your answer.

My female cousin never forced me, everything was consensual.

She is approximately 1.65 m. (5 feet 5 inches) and at that time she weighed 55 kg. (120 pounds).

Thank you very much for explaining what she did, she caught me between her thighs under her body, having fun with it. Then she took pity on me and allowed me to stand up while she rode on my shoulders.

How did she know the secret (to sit on a certain part of my body when I am in a disadvantageous position) to prevent me from standing up?

Being a horse is not easy, because he must have the strength to stand up and carry his rider while she rides him.

You gave the little man his life lesson.

I bow to you.

#18 2021-08-12 05:25:53

Audreyb

caballito:

I can't say with any certainty  how your cousin knew how  and when  to sit with  her weight on you  but it's possible she discovered it while sitting on  another  guy  or simply while exercising privately and trying to  lift something while over extended  herself.

Of course keeping your head trapped between her thighs is just  basic  instinct since almost all women know that  our legs are the strongest  muscles  we  have. Our lower center of gravity also  makes sitting on  something or someone we wish to hold down literally instinctive.
Anyone who ever watched girls wrestling or  fighting  in  real  situations must  have witnessed this.

I know that lifting and carrying a rider can be  difficult and  for many riders,  both female and male riders, that difficulty  and strain  is an important part of  the ride and our enjoyment. The carrier's  efforts and submission while we sit  in obviously superior positions is a major part of that enjoyment.

Even though I  expected the  little man  to fail simply because he was an inferior  male specimen, I was just slightly  surprised and annoyed by  his failure.  I was  surprised that  it annoyed me in  fact.
I had to short out my feelings which were on  a subliminal level.

His failure was rather like he was mocking me  concerning my weight  and while I know he wasn't, and  that  my 135 lbs isn't a great  burden, I'm rather defensive of  overweight people in general and women  especially. 
My  mother was quite large and I remember her being snickered at  and sometimes openly insulted about her size  and more recently one of my closest friends crying as she told me about receiving such  abuse from mostly  young men.

When ever I see some foul young man in  a  car or van  that has  one of those "No Fat Chicks" bumper stickers I want to beat on him, or  find a way to  tie him  up  and have  my friend or another heavy person  sit on him  until he suffocates.

#19 2021-08-12 12:29:12

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Aundreyb

Thank you very much for your response, and for allowing me to recall fond memories.

I always suspected my cousin had other human horses, one of them told me he was ridden by her in the pool, and he confessed his desire to be ridden by her from the pool to her house.

Distance between pool and house is approximately 11 km. or 7 miles crossing the city, it takes 2 and a half hours walking without a rider on the shoulders, and being ridden time would be twice, maybe 5 hours.

No matter how much desire or love he feels for her, he would have to do his best to be ridden by her this distance and time.

I don't know what charm my cousin has, because men want to be her horses and want to kiss her feet.

Now if I found my cousin again I would be ridden by her again.

Responding to the last part of your message, attacking women for their physical appearance and weight is truly stupid. Remember, you are a beautiful woman and you deserve to have the world under your feet.

#20 2021-08-12 17:34:33

esel

Lady Audrey,

Thank You for this detailed narrative account of "How to make a fool of oneself thru reckless boastfullness" ... Men are often prone to this regrettable attirude, probably as, again, another consequence of too many ill-harnessed testosterone secretions ... Thanks God, Women can easily correct this problem, by channeling these  male pulsions in the right direction, somehow whip us into shape, the way they choose, which usually ends up at least in male compliance, and often in total submission.

You made it the right way, although maybe not very severely, if I may say so .. He probably resented the humiliation at first, but, after a while, a very short while I think, he will just remember the wonderful instants he was allowed to live with his head between Your thighs, the pleasurable feeling of Your lovely weight on his shoulders, the thrilling sensation of Your warm crotch on his neck ... He could even end up relishing the short humiliation which granted him so many perks ... and made all males on board this forum so awfully jealous   ...

A very jealous

Esel

#21 2021-08-13 01:40:49

JayRey8585

I don’t see a problem with a rider wanting to discipline their carrier but, Agree that it needs to be then and not waiting until after the fact or when the ride is over. I also think that the rider should have the ultimate say in what they use such as boots, spurs, crop, bit/reins and should be able to use them as they see fit, but, I agree with Audrey b, that spurs if used to physically kick and not press into the sides of the carrier could be a risky move for the rider not knowing how the carrier will react. I think a sharp kick with boots of shoes would be just as effective.

Just my $.02.

#22 2021-08-13 02:25:29

Audreyb

esel:

I have  little doubt that  the man enjoyed  fantasies about the experience later,  when he recovered from  the strain  and  humiliation. He was obviously a submissive at least and  perhaps a serious masochist.
It  doesn't really matter because either way  he learned a lesson  and I had fun teaching him that lesson. I think that far to many women would be to reserved to allow him to humiliate himself and regardless of whatever he managed to  fantasize about later , he would be  doing so alone.  No  woman would want such an inferior creature.

When he was sprawled out on the floor  and I  impulsively sat down on his chest he was really in  distress  and it amused me  to realize that if I sat  there a few minutes, he really might have suffocated because he obviously couldn't lift me or push me off. Of course I wouldn't do that , but I believe I  could  have if I wanted to.

So if he managed to enjoy the memory  and perhaps his right hand later on, at least he  got that much out of it.

#23 2021-08-13 03:55:11

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

I’m wondering why the guy even tried to lift you on his shoulders if he was such a little guy in stature? Maybe he wanted to be humiliated by you and others and that’s something he enjoys?

Had he been able to lift you you with relative ease, I’m willing to bet that other women at the party would have wanted him to try lifting them to see how he would do.

#24 2021-08-13 13:07:20

caballito
Bonus member

The Rider can humiliate her horse from her advantageous position, on top of him and with the head of her steed at her disposal, for example with her hands she can put bull or deer horns on his head calling him cuckold, she can also cover his eyes .

In Brazil there is the Legend of Iara, Uiara or Yara https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iara_ (New Window)(mythology) my cousin's admirer told me: in the pool she rode on his shoulders before witnesses, leading him to the deep side She on top of him pushed her horse's head down, sinking it under the water and laughing, he under her power.

#25 2021-08-13 17:25:45

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audrey

Seems to me quite strange that a little man wanted to lift you.
At the beginning of my first shoulder rides the girls and ladies stood on on a step while I sat on a step.
So they could easily mount on my shoulders and my neck and start to correct their perfect sitting position.
And then it was quite easier for me to stand up with my riders.
At that time I was mostly smaller as my riders but none them ever took care of that.
But I never wanted ton fail because the ladies and girls were teasing and mocking at me although I didn't fail at all.
But the guy you described must have been a real let-down.

And apart from all that after a very short time most of my riders were treating me quite strict and demanding or often enough rude.

If one of them would have fallen down I think the¥ would have punished me quite furiously.
So I did always my utmost best not provoking them.

#26 2021-08-14 04:56:52

Audreyb

frederik and all.

Of course I can't be sure of the little man's  motives.
He broke into  the conversation between  the other lady and  myself  and I would have ignored him if the  other lady hadn't encouraged me,  which I took as a  challenge. He might have been seeking humiliation  and he certainly wouldn't be the first .

I merely parted my legs to let him  try and he chose that  awkward position of bending at the waist to lift me since I expected him to fail regardless of how he tried. Once he was  beneath me, I just sat down on him  and let him  strain.  I didn't do anything to insure his failure  and when he squatted to reposition himself I settled my weight on him   and lifted my feet  no more than an inch off the floor.

He lacked the strength to lift me and  I think  that he would have exhausted himself just  bearing my weight without seriously straining to get stand up.  Sitting on him while he suspended me would have been difficult enough for him.

It's possible  that he was trying to impress me in some way  and he also wouldn't be the first man  to make a fool of himself in that regard.

#27 2021-08-14 05:00:35

JayRey8585

@ audreyb,

The motives of some never cease to amaze.

#28 2021-08-14 17:48:33

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb

I just remember at the beginning of my first steps as a carrier and as a stable-boy some girls who were a little bit older as me were betting on me.
They were betting that I could not lift and carry one of the tallest girls longer than 15 minutes in the riding arena where the ground was covered with quite soft sand.
Coming from quite wealthy families the bets were quite high.
The girl was really taller as I was and she was quite sturdy and well built but not fat at all.
I think she had around 70 or 72 kgs.
She mounted me in her riding gear while I was sitting on a little wall.
That was no problem at all for me.
But then I felt her extremely powerful thighs around my neck and her crotch brutally press on my neck.
She was extremely dominant and rather arrogant.
She offered to me half of the bet if she would win with me.
And I felt from the very first moment that she wanted to win.
The bet was about 1.200 Euros.
And in a very demanding tone she ordered me to win.
After two or three attempts I could lift her up and as one of the best riders from the she no problem at all wit her balance.
With my neck I felt like in a real vice.
And then she was using her spurs and her crop in order to give me more motivation.
And indeed her quite painful treatment kept me on my legs.
It was clear she made the rules and nobody else.
In the riding arena she tried to ride dressage lessons with me which did not really work.

Anyway I could carry her more than 15 minutes and she won the bet.
But she did not give the half of the bet but only 400 Euros because she was saying that 400 Euros are more than enough for me.

For me it was a matter of reputation in front of all the other girls and ladies.
I did not want to lose that bet although a wide majority was betting against me.
So it was for me a certain triumph too.

#29 2021-08-18 03:58:21

JayRey8585

To all the riders,

During your various rides on your carriers, what types of things did you carrier do that would make you discipline your carrier right then or make you think to wait until a break or after the ride to correct what you thought needed corrected? How did you handle the situation and what was the cause that determined such discipline?

#30 2021-08-18 18:06:38

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

That's  an easy question. Bouncing  me  and failing to keep his head down.  I wouldn't dig in with spurs and rarely wear them but I would kick him and very likely slap his face hard immediately .
Anyone carrying me has to know in advance  that those are the things I won't tolerate before I sit on his shoulders.

Quitting to soon may result in a slap if I suspect he still had  the ability to continue, but I won't be nearly as irritated by his  quitting.

#31 2021-08-18 19:00:43

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

I don’t disagree with your top two (bouncing and him not keeping his head down).

Do you dictate the pace in which you ride at or do you generally allow the carrier to decide the pace?

How well does your carrier respond to a kick with your shoes when you do kick?

#32 2021-08-19 04:39:50

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I  usually let the carrier set his own pace  unless I'm  with another rider and I want to keep up. I have found that most carriers last longer if they set their own pace  and I only push them if that pace is to slow.  If I push him to hard when he's  tiring,he'll often bounce me as he trudges flat footed.

How hard I  kick  depends on how irritated he made me. Raising his head up once or bouncing me a little bit may result in a light kick as a reminder  .  But additional violations result in a sharper and  better aimed  kick to  his ribs. I've bruised a carrier's ribs several times and even cut one  with my heel when I was wearing hard shoes rather  than my usual tennis shoes.

All my carriers  are voluntary or  coerced one way or another  and are free to refuse or even stop  the ride and go away.  But while  I'm sitting on him he must obey me just as if he were a real biological  horse.

#33 2021-08-19 04:55:19

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

It makes sense as to letting the carrier set the pace especially if you and the carrier have discussed the length of time you would like to ride. He could control his stamina a tad better that way.

Have you seen someone ride a carrier at a pace faster than a walk before? What was the trick to get the carrier to that pace if so?

Bruised ribs sounds …. A bit painful! Ha.

How do the carriers you have ridden typically respond (make a noise, hunch over a bit, etc) when you do kick lightly vs harder and more precise?

#34 2021-08-19 18:02:46

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I have that male friend I  mentioned who  pushed at least two of his  carriers very hard and to the point of falling and punished  both for falling beneath him.  In one case he slapped  and berated the carrier (he was still sitting on  him) but stopped before I voiced my objection.
In the  second case my friend fell off when his carrier fell ,  then pounced on the carrier and slapped his face repeatedly.
I dismounted my carrier  and tried to pull my friend off the man's chest  but the carrier shouted "Stay out of it"  so I just backed away and watched. I  guess the guy was  a real  masochist.
Needless to say, I have no  desire to push  a carrier that hard and I would have to be  very angry with  a carrier to beat on him,  especially if it was my fault that he failed.

One carrier nearly doubled over  when I kicked him, which was very satisfying  at the time. I learned later that  I had  kicked him right where his liver is  and I was lucky he didn't pass out from it.
The carrier that day had annoyed me several times by bouncing me more than I thought he had to  and  I remember feeling  a little mean that day.    When  I got off him  and let him  rest he was still holding his side and I felt an  unusual  satisfaction in knowing that my kick really hurt him that much.    Every  now and then the  sadistic bitch  in me  comes out.

#35 2021-08-19 18:16:12

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

I do remember you telling me about your friend. He (from the sounds of your stories you have shared with me) really likes to push his carriers to their limit and a beyond. He seems to be more of the type that resorts to slapping his carriers versus kicking them if I remember right.

When you kick your carrier mildly, how do they typically respond? Is it normally enough to correct the action in which you didn’t approve of?

#36 2021-08-20 01:49:29

Audreyb

JayRey8585;

Yes,  my friend does prefer to  slap his carriers  but he  does kick them at times. He can be very rough and dominant  with the men he rides  and some that he doesn't ride.
In  fairness to him,  his carriers are submissive and some are masochists. They  seem  to want to be his property  so both the submissive and my friend get  what they  want out of the relationship.

Usually,  my carriers  seem a little surprised when I kick them the first time. Even a softer kick with a verbal command  seems to  surprise them. I guess it's the sudden pain, though it's  usually  not really painful.

Mild  kicks after that are  taken in stride  and I reserve the harder  kicks  to  the ribs for more serious or  repeated infractions.
Mild kicks of course  signal when the carrier should start walking  and occasionally to move faster,  like to  catch up wit a riding companion.
I kick  a little  harder when I'm urging a carrier  up  hill sometimes  because some carriers slow down quite a bit when going up and their leg muscles start to hurt more. They will try to stall  and that only prolongs their effort  so  my  kicking helps them  in a way by shortening the duration of  going up hill.

#37 2021-08-20 01:59:54

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

It’s fact that the slower you walk up a hill, the harder it becomes so I see no problem with kicking them to keep them at a steady pace when climbing a hill. Like you said, you’re just helping them in the long run and if they decide to go slow up the hill and wear themselves out, I’m sure you would make them continue once up it rather than allow them to stop and rest making you have to dismount.

If you were riding a carrier with someone else on a trail and due to previous rain, it cause the trail to be muddy. Would this stop you from riding or would you be fine with continuing? Also, if you were wanting to give your mount a break but, there wasn’t a good place that wasn’t muddy, would you dismount during his break or what would you do to not get yourself dirty in the process?

#38 2021-08-22 21:52:54

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

During breaks I usually stand  and walk around for several minutes and then I find a  clean place to sit down.

Yes, if I need to sit and there isn't a clean place, I have sat on my  carrier's hunched over  back or on his leg or knee, depending on his position. If anyone is going to sit in the wet grass or mud it absolutely won't be  me.  The carrier  can still rest with my weight on him and his shoulders are not supporting me while he is sitting.

My riding companion  uses his carrier's as  a seat even in dry weather and I usually look for a log or even dry grass on the ground when  such  things are available.

I don't drive my carrier to  hard in  bad  conditions but I do push him  as hard as I  think is reasonable.  Having him  fall wouldn't be good for either of us and I'm  usually  prudent about such things.

#39 2021-08-22 23:57:50

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

Elaborate a little more on, “you normally don’t drive your carrier to hard”. What does this consist of?

I agree with as a rider not sitting in mud or wet grass but, rather sitting on your carrier in some fashion. I was asking more if the trail was muddy throughout, would you decide to break and just not dismount if it was muddy everywhere and opt for a longer break time 15-20 minutes and stay mounted during his break so you didn’t have to get muddy or wet?

#40 2021-08-23 04:52:51

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I may rest a carrier  for a short time without dismounting if  the ground  muddy or he  has  finished a difficult course like a longer climb or rough  ground.  The carrier in  those cases  normally leans forward, and supports his hands on his knees and I remain  sitting on him while he  recovers his breath.
But this is only  for a few minutes   and  the carrier will need time to recover  and a  real break regardless of the weather if he has been carrying me for longer than  a half hour.   I will need a break to because even though it's fun, I need  to get off his neck for a while as well.

If my carrier has  behaved and performed as I required, I'm not going to punish him  by exceeding his limits. I'll spur him on  when he slacks off of course  but driving him past exhaustion is dangerous  for him  and more importantly  dangerous for  me.

I can  normally tell by his gait,  trudging steps and rasping  breathing if I have used up his reserves. But I have had a carrier literally fall to his knees beneath me without a sign of  exhaustion .
It's not always easy to  tell these things.

#41 2021-08-23 12:44:00

frederik
Male (40), Germany

I got disciplined quite a few times and really harsh.
Living not far away from the houses of some girls, I knew from the stable, I had the same way to High School like them.
One morning on the way to the bus one of the elder girls wore brand-new and quite expensive knee-high boots with elegant heels.
Outside it was really mucky and so she ordered me: Come on before I am going to ruin my new boots you carry me.
I knew her very well from the stable and she insisted quite often to ride on me.
She told me that it gives her a special kick riding on me as long as possible.
She was one of the taller girls.
This morning she wore a short and tight mini-skirt.
I went down and she took place on my nape.
But this day she wore a pantyhose.
Her pantyhose was soon rubbing quite painfully to my neck  and nape.
But se did not care at all.

As the ground was so mucky and slippery I had problems to walk and almost dropped her.
She became rather furious and kicked me with her boots and slapped me by calling me a dirty and useless loser.
Then she mounted again on me and told me that I would have to clean her boots because it was my fault they became dirty.
The way to the bus was quite long and after that ride my nape and neck were sore from her pantyhose.

#42 2021-08-23 18:57:14

JayRey8585

Audreyb and other riders,

Do you tend to ‘pat’ your human steed during a break when he has done a good job?

As a rider, what things have you done to a human carrier that you would consider as mean or cruel when riding him?

#43 2021-08-24 04:42:25

Audreyb

JayRey8585 and frederik:

I have given playful pats on the head to my carrier on  occasion. Sometimes genuine and sometimes mockingly when I know he's really  tired and wants a  break  and I  want him to keep going a while longer. I do  this to the guy I ride on all fours quite often .

I'm not  normally deliberately  cruel to a carrier but there is something about  having a  riding crop in my hand that makes me want to use it  and sometimes harder  than I really should.  That's  one of the reasons I tend to not have it with  me.  On one  or two occasions  when my carrier repeatedly  raised his head,  causing me to slide back,  I pushed his head forward and  sort of bounced forward,almost sitting on the back of his head with all my weight. He let out a very  audible groan  that  I found very  satisfying.

frederik:  It's unusual  for me to wear a skirt  while riding on a man's shoulders and I rarely wear  pantyhose since I have  a preference for old fashion nylon stockings.  But I wanted to  note your remarks about  pantyhose being  abrasive  and say that  it's  true.
My ex husband complained about that  when I sat on his shoulders wearing pantyhose and other places  that I happened to sit on him when he  complained about his neck.  He said it felt like sandpaper   and  I told him it was revenge for  the  beard  burn hr gave me.

#44 2021-08-24 11:28:22

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb

Indeed it is a feeling just like sandpaper.
Women or girls get very quickly damp at their crotches when they sit on the nape and wrap their thighs around the neck.
Going to school those girls were always perfectly and elegant dressed.

Even worse I remember it was when a girl wore jeans. The seams in the crotch was rubbing painfully.
So I always preferred when they wore tight jodhpurs.

And in the stable all riders had their crops in their hands. It was as usual as they wore riding-boots and jodhpurs.
Of course having a crop in their hands it was clear that my riders would use them more or less hard.
None of the riders ever took any care about using her crop. It was normal for them.
For me as the carrier it was always reminding me that I had to obey and to do what they wanted me to do.
I really feared their crops.

Fortunately I never made an experience that a rider almost sat on the back of my head.
Generally their weight was more than enough to press down my nape and head.
Perhaps it depended on the fact that all my riders were quite experienced and enthusiastic horse-riders who knew instinctively how they could have the best sitting position.

#45 2021-08-27 00:43:15

Audreyb

frederik:

Just to clarify,I didn't ride  him while sitting on the back of his head.
Pouncing forward as I did was a lesson  for him and an act of frustration by me  because he simply  couldn't seem to keep his head down even after I slapped him and  verbally ordered him to do so.

He let out  a very satisfying  yelp when I landed  on his head but it didn't damage him and he  kept his head down so I could  sit  more comfortably on his shoulders for the rest of the ride.

Actually riding a man while sitting on  his head would be  hazardous I think and not very comfortable for  the rider.

#46 2021-08-27 11:40:21

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb wrote:

frederik:

Pouncing forward as I did was a lesson  for him and an act of frustration by me  because he simply  couldn't seem to keep his head down even after I slapped him and  verbally ordered him to do so.

He let out  a very satisfying  yelp when I landed  on his head but it didn't damage him and he  kept his head down so I could  sit  more comfortably on his shoulders for the rest of the ride.

Actually riding a man while sitting on  his head would be  hazardous I think and not very comfortable for  the rider.

Dear AudreyB

I was understanding you quite well. Of course it is almost impossible riding someone by sitting on his head.
But as a method of discipline it seems to me very effective.

In regard of riding I a skirt you are right.
As I started as a stable boy it happened from time to time that one of the elegant ladies or girls showed up with an elegant skirt and elegant high heels or boots.
They wanted to avoid making their shoes or boots dirty or even ruin them and so they pulled up their short skirts and made me carry them.
In the riding stable nobody cared about.

And the same way it worked on the way to the station for the school bus.
Self-confident girls seem to be quite unconcerned.

Last edited by frederik (2021-08-27 16:19:46)

#47 2021-09-13 15:42:03

TripleD2021

Great question

I myself have been disciplined, I tend to shoulder ride 2 ladies in turn, I have had in the past had electrodes attached to my manhood, the lady that isn’t riding my shoulders decides on the shock level.

Initial it starts as just a hum but then gets more intense

Audreyb wrote:

#48 2021-09-13 15:45:22

TripleD2021

I’d love to shoulder carry you, I’ve taken 220lb on my shoulders whilst carrying a 200lb girl in my arms

Tom brady wrote:

Audrey,

I cant see, to find out last thread, but I wanted to reply to you. You said my carriers must be exceptional. Well, I wanted to admit that I’m actually 245 lbs, not the 240 I claimed, and have been since high school. That makes this all the more impressive to my carriers. Currently, I’m planning on meeting with a potential pony soon. However, until then, I don’t have many rides to speak of other than a handful. I have given plenty of rides to women, even squatted with them on my shoulders. I can share those links if you’d like to see. But I’m sure you want to hear about whom I’ve ridden, with my size. You’re right, my friends that have gotten me up have been exceptionally strong for their size. However, when I hit the 245 lb mark in high school, I was only ever hoisted onto shoulders 1 time after.........and it was on a 130 lb girl. Sounds unbelievable, I know, but I want to share the video for you to see. It’s first person, my perspective. She even wanted to squat me. The video is her attempt. While she didn’t successfully complete the squat, (that would’ve been insane) she gracefully, and joyfully said “oh no I can’t.” Her voice still full of energy. Her lungs not out of breath in the slightest.

If you’re wondering how this came about, she was an avid gym goer, and claimed she could squat 240 lbs as a new PR. My mind raced, and I claimed, “damn, you can practically squat me!” I knew I was planting the seeds. I challenged her to squat me, hoping she’d accept. She thought I was having fun and joking around, and her face changed when she realized I was being serious. Nevertheless, she gave me all I could ask for for those 10 seconds. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/6zQTA01gbzU (New Window)

#49 2021-10-06 11:50:41

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

have you ever tried to have someone sit on your head? if yes, were you able to hold her for long time?

frederik wrote:

Audreyb wrote:

frederik:

Dear AudreyB

I was understanding you quite well. Of course it is almost impossible riding someone by sitting on his head.
But as a method of discipline it seems to me very effective.

In regard of riding I a skirt you are right.
As I started as a stable boy it happened from time to time that one of the elegant ladies or girls showed up with an elegant skirt and elegant high heels or boots.
They wanted to avoid making their shoes or boots dirty or even ruin them and so they pulled up their short skirts and made me carry them.
In the riding stable nobody cared about.

And the same way it worked on the way to the station for the school bus.
Self-confident girls seem to be quite unconcerned.

Board footer