Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-27 14:09:19

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

great anecdote in my life. last part

2345/5000
then he told me that we could keep walking, but not to go fast ... and I kept walking. I kept noticing his male organ getting harder and harder on my neck, honestly it wasn't a thing that I liked ... but I didn't say anything. from time to time he would squeeze me with his thighs for a moment and he would throw my head back ... I think he was getting a little excited ...
and just got to the cars and there was only one friend ... the others had left. I was very tired and then he did something that surprised me and gave me the strength to finish the journey. he took off the knot from my shirt and wrapped it around my head ... I couldn't see anything, but it wasn't necessary because there was little left and it was in a straight line ... he began to dance and jump on my shoulders celebrating that we had already arrived. So I wanted to go down because I was already very tired and he told me please not yet ... that he wanted to smoke a cigarette on me and I said ok. so he took off his shirt and told my other friend to please light a cigarette for him. My friend looked at us in amazement, I realized that sometimes he would stand behind us ... I really didn't understand and I turned around and asked him what he was doing ... he said nothing. My friend also asked me why I was carrying the other one on my shoulders and I replied that it was a bet. Then I turned him down, I think it was around 45 minutes, I was almost dizzy from the effort ... when he got down he told me that when I wanted another bet he already knew what he was playing. the truth is that it was a very contradictory anecdote.
I wish it had been a girl, that would have been perhaps the best thing that would have happened to me ...
The next day I was very curious and I asked my other friend why he was standing behind us, it seemed very strange to me ... my other friend is not gay, but he confessed that it was very exciting to see us, that his thighs caught his attention. ..and that it was spectacular to see his ass on my back, that it turned him on a little ... he also confessed to me that the Brazilian winked at him when he got behind ... I don't know, it was all a bit strange.
I do not think I will repeat it with a man, I wish it had been a girl.
The best of all is that the other day, looking on Instagram, looking at friends of friends, I found a photo of this Brazilian on the shoulders of another boy ... then I understood many things. I'm going to put the photo in the album.

entonces él me dijo que podíamos seguir caminando, pero que no fuera rápido...y yo seguí camiando. no dejaba de notar su pene cada vez más duro en mi cuello, honestamente no era una cosa que me gustara...pero no dije nada. de vez en cuando él me apretaba con sus muslos un instante y me echaba la cabeza para atrás...creo que se estaba excitando un poco...
y justo ya llegaba a los coches y solo había un amigo...los otros se habían ido. yo estaba muy cansado y entonces él hizo algo que me dejó sorprendio y me dio fuerzas para acabar el camino. se quitó el nudo de la camiseta y me la emvolvió en mi cabeza...yo no podía ver nada, pero no hacía falta por que ya quedaba poco y era en linea recta...él comenzó a bailar y a saltar sobre mis hombros festejando que ya habíamos llegado. entonces le quise bajar por que ya estaba muy cansado y el me dijo que por favor todavía no...que se quería fumar un cigarro encima mia.y yo dije que ok. entonces él se quitó la camiseta y le dijo a mi otro amigo que por favor le encendiera un cigarro. mi amigo nos miraba asombrado, me di cuenta que a veces se ponía detrás nuestro...yo la verdad es que no entendía y me giraba y le preguntaba que que hacía...él me dijo que nada. también mi amigo me preguntó por que llevaba a hombros al otro y le contesté que por una apuesta. entonce le bajé, creo que fueron alrededor de 45 minutos, yo estaba casi mareado del esfuerzo...al bajar él me dijo, que cuando quisiera otra apuesta ya sabía lo que tocaba. la verdad es que fue una anécdota muy contradictoria.
ojalá hubiera sido una chica, eso hubiera sido quizá lo mejor que me habría pasado...
al dia siguiente tenia mucha curiosidad y le pregunté a mi otro amigo por que se colocaba detrás nuestro, me pareció muy raro..mi otro amigo no es gay, pero me confesó que era muy emocionante vernos, que le llamaba la atención sus muslos...y que fue espectacular ver su culo en mi espalda, que le excitaba un poco...también me confesó, que el brasileño le guiñó un ojo cuando se colocó detrás...no sé, fue todo un poco raro.
no creo que vuelva a repetirlo con un hombre, ojalá hubiera sido una chica.
lo mejor de todo, es que el otro dia, mirando por instagram, mirando amigos de amigos, encontré una foto de este brasileño a hombros de otro chico...entonces entendí muchas cosas. voy a poner la foto en el álbum.

Board footer