Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-12 23:33:36

Tom brady
Male (20), U.S.A

Ridden till exhaustion by my girlfriend 🥵.

If you’re a fan of WOM’s, pony play, or straight up will power...then get ready.
Recently, I got my girlfriend into Shoulder rides....and now she’s obsessed. So let me set the stage for you. She’s a thick Asian chick, huge thighs. 5’6, 157 lbs. I’m 21, she’s 23. She’s super fit, (flat stomach), most of her size is below the waist guys. I’m gonna reiterate one more time, her thighs are massive, tan, and smooth.

The other night we were both a little horny, and we were feelin ourselves. So we decided to film a little video. I was gonna be her Personal Pony Slave.
Frankly, I can’t believe the conversation even got that point, but it clicked for both of us at the same time. She knows I’m really strong, and she’s attracted to that. She always tests her strength against me, (obviously I always win haha), and she’s been talking about testing my limits for a while...

When we both realized that we were actually gonna go through with this, it was euphoric. We were both stoked. So she got herself ready, as did I, and I set up the camera. I hit record, and she immediately got into character with a little smile on her face. I excitedly got down on my hands and knees, and felt her sit on my back, like a rider on a horse. I was living the dream. She spoke to the camera, and I held strong. It was the perfect combination. About 90 seconds in, (which is a long time if you count it out), she was still telling the “people” all the things she wanted to do to me. At this point, her toes still hadn’t touched the ground. I was excited to continue to push myself.

I felt a change in weight, and a foot on my back. Before I knew it, she was standing on my back, and taking off her sweatpants. It was just her in her thong and a sports bra.
I began to shake a little bit, as the pain slowly started to creep in. Still no thought of giving up. She may not admit it, but I know she was already impressed at this point. She acted like I didn’t exist though.

I’m not sure how many seconds later it was, but I felt a 1 leg wrap around my shoulder as I was on my knees. Then the second. HER FULL WEIGHT WAS ON MY NECK. I heard her say, “UP!” Demanding that I rise up for the shoulder ride. My neck was being forced downward at a near 90 degree angle. Yeah.
I’m not sure how I did this next part, but with myself still on all 4’s, with everything I had in me, I raised my neck up to look forward, only using my neck. I let out a loud audible moan. She must’ve been turned on by this lol, because on the video she sticks her tongue out and looks at the camera....in a very seductive manner wink.

With my energy draining, body weakening, and oxygen depleting, I rise to my feet as asked. As soon as I stood, I heard “down.” She wanted me to squat. So I squatted. And then I heard “squat until I say stop.” So I did. 1...2...3...4...5...I wasn’t gonna stop. My neck was on fire, and my my lungs were suffering. I was working HARD. I reached 35........yes, 35, and yelled. I couldn’t believe how hard I was being worked, and at the same time I knew this was ridiculously hot. I was squatting super slowly at that point, and at 36, I couldn’t do anymore. I went to my knees. She continued to ride me like the young buck I am. I placed my hands down, so I was back on hands and knees. Internally, I BEGGED that she would retreat to lower on my back, so I could have some time to regain some air, at least a little bit. But she didn’t. She continued to ride my (high) neck as I was in hands and knees. It took everything I had not to tell her to get off. I gritted my teeth, took in the air that I could, and pushed on. At this point, I couldn’t talk anyway, I didn’t have the air for that. My focus was solely on being the most durable horse of all time for my sexy lady. But my wellness comes even before that, and I was on that verge. The only line I remember hearing from that point was something like “he’s a beast y’all! I’ve been riding this horse for 9 minutes straight, and he did squats, and just on his neck!” 9 minutes? I must’ve went into the zone, because even I was SHOCKED at that number. I think the adrenaline of the moment helped me like crazy. Adrenaline, focus, strength, and will power. 30 whole seconds later, I finally caved in. My neck gave up. It couldn’t do it. My triceps also couldn’t hold any longer. I collapsed underneath her.

She calls me Superman now smile

Oh and in case y’all were wondering I’m 164 lbs.

Dm me on IG @flamingbaddies !

#2 2020-10-14 09:02:56

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Re: Ridden till exhaustion by my girlfriend 🥵.

That's a nice story. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to also share any part of the video you mention.

#3 2020-10-14 09:55:03

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Tom brady wrote:

If you’re a fan of WOM’s, pony play, or straight up will power...then get ready.
Recently, I got my girlfriend into Shoulder rides....and now she’s obsessed. So let me set the stage for you. She’s a thick Asian chick, huge thighs. 5’6, 157 lbs. I’m 21, she’s 23. She’s super fit, (flat stomach), most of her size is below the waist guys. I’m gonna reiterate one more time, her thighs are massive, tan, and smooth.

The other night we were both a little horny, and we were feelin ourselves. So we decided to film a little video. I was gonna be her Personal Pony Slave.
Frankly, I can’t believe the conversation even got that point, but it clicked for both of us at the same time. She knows I’m really strong, and she’s attracted to that. She always tests her strength against me, (obviously I always win haha), and she’s been talking about testing my limits for a while...

When we both realized that we were actually gonna go through with this, it was euphoric. We were both stoked. So she got herself ready, as did I, and I set up the camera. I hit record, and she immediately got into character with a little smile on her face. I excitedly got down on my hands and knees, and felt her sit on my back, like a rider on a horse. I was living the dream. She spoke to the camera, and I held strong. It was the perfect combination. About 90 seconds in, (which is a long time if you count it out), she was still telling the “people” all the things she wanted to do to me. At this point, her toes still hadn’t touched the ground. I was excited to continue to push myself.

I felt a change in weight, and a foot on my back. Before I knew it, she was standing on my back, and taking off her sweatpants. It was just her in her thong and a sports bra.
I began to shake a little bit, as the pain slowly started to creep in. Still no thought of giving up. She may not admit it, but I know she was already impressed at this point. She acted like I didn’t exist though.

I’m not sure how many seconds later it was, but I felt a 1 leg wrap around my shoulder as I was on my knees. Then the second. HER FULL WEIGHT WAS ON MY NECK. I heard her say, “UP!” Demanding that I rise up for the shoulder ride. My neck was being forced downward at a near 90 degree angle. Yeah.
I’m not sure how I did this next part, but with myself still on all 4’s, with everything I had in me, I raised my neck up to look forward, only using my neck. I let out a loud audible moan. She must’ve been turned on by this lol, because on the video she sticks her tongue out and looks at the camera....in a very seductive manner wink.

With my energy draining, body weakening, and oxygen depleting, I rise to my feet as asked. As soon as I stood, I heard “down.” She wanted me to squat. So I squatted. And then I heard “squat until I say stop.” So I did. 1...2...3...4...5...I wasn’t gonna stop. My neck was on fire, and my my lungs were suffering. I was working HARD. I reached 35........yes, 35, and yelled. I couldn’t believe how hard I was being worked, and at the same time I knew this was ridiculously hot. I was squatting super slowly at that point, and at 36, I couldn’t do anymore. I went to my knees. She continued to ride me like the young buck I am. I placed my hands down, so I was back on hands and knees. Internally, I BEGGED that she would retreat to lower on my back, so I could have some time to regain some air, at least a little bit. But she didn’t. She continued to ride my (high) neck as I was in hands and knees. It took everything I had not to tell her to get off. I gritted my teeth, took in the air that I could, and pushed on. At this point, I couldn’t talk anyway, I didn’t have the air for that. My focus was solely on being the most durable horse of all time for my sexy lady. But my wellness comes even before that, and I was on that verge. The only line I remember hearing from that point was something like “he’s a beast y’all! I’ve been riding this horse for 9 minutes straight, and he did squats, and just on his neck!” 9 minutes? I must’ve went into the zone, because even I was SHOCKED at that number. I think the adrenaline of the moment helped me like crazy. Adrenaline, focus, strength, and will power. 30 whole seconds later, I finally caved in. My neck gave up. It couldn’t do it. My triceps also couldn’t hold any longer. I collapsed underneath her.

She calls me Superman now smile

Oh and in case y’all were wondering I’m 164 lbs.

I think you are the luckiest man here. Can you girlfriend agree to exhaust me too

#4 2020-10-29 13:34:31

Tom brady
Male (20), U.S.A

If anyone would like to see a picture of her, feel free to message me on IG @flamingbaddies . She a thickie 😌

Dm me on IG @flamingbaddies !

Board footer