Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-16 21:32:13

crisys1990
Male (29), United States

Talking about shoulder rides, mount methods, etc.

Hey all,

I am a 6'3" (192 cm), 175 lbs (about 80 kg) tall and skinny guy who was wondering if anyone wanted to discuss stories, experiences, shoulder riding, mount methods, etc.

My email is liveincrisys@gmail.com.

I am mostly a rider and love the sensation of being on someone's shoulders.

I look forward to talking with you!

#2 2020-09-16 22:45:16

Audreyb

Re: Talking about shoulder rides, mount methods, etc.

I have several  favorite way  but  my  favorite  has come to be perhaps  the least  graceful in  appearance .

The  carrier goes down on  one knee and  bows/bends over. I  step in  front of him with my  back to  him and part  my  thighs enough  to let him  put  his head  between  them.

Keep his head  bowed  and without lifting me , I sit  down on him a moment  before he straightens his  back , lifting  my feet  off the  ground .

He then  holds my  legs  at  my  calves  to steady  me  and  slowly stands up.

#3 2020-09-17 11:21:26

trigger
Male (38), India

That’s the perfect way.

Which is ur fav way for All 4s

Audreyb wrote:

I have several  favorite way  but  my  favorite  has come to be perhaps  the least  graceful in  appearance .

The  carrier goes down on  one knee and  bows/bends over. I  step in  front of him with my  back to  him and part  my  thighs enough  to let him  put  his head  between  them.

Keep his head  bowed  and without lifting me , I sit  down on him a moment  before he straightens his  back , lifting  my feet  off the  ground .

He then  holds my  legs  at  my  calves  to steady  me  and  slowly stands up.

The Horse

#4 2020-09-17 22:31:50

Audreyb

trigger:

For  riding with the carrier in the  all fours position, I prefer to either simply back up  while  standing astride the carrier's head and sit down on his middle to upper back with my knees over his shoulders, or sit down  sideways on his back when I start the ride  in the sidesaddle  position. I usually put my  leg over after a few minutes  of sitting sidesaddle and finish astride  him.
I usually like sitting on his middle or upper back  to  put  more of my weight on his arms  and because I enjoy  feeling his muscles and shoulder blades moving under me.

#5 2020-09-18 13:06:32

trigger
Male (38), India

Sitting on the Middle and Upper Back is the Best Way..As it Transmits the Full Weight and Also Shows Rider Supremacy over mount.

will you also like - Neck Rides both in Shoulder rides and All 4s.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

For  riding with the carrier in the  all fours position, I prefer to either simply back up  while  standing astride the carrier's head and sit down on his middle to upper back with my knees over his shoulders, or sit down  sideways on his back when I start the ride  in the sidesaddle  position. I usually put my  leg over after a few minutes  of sitting sidesaddle and finish astride  him.
I usually like sitting on his middle or upper back  to  put  more of my weight on his arms  and because I enjoy  feeling his muscles and shoulder blades moving under me.

The Horse

#6 2020-09-18 14:43:03

Audreyb

trigger:

I  tend to sit partially on the  neck of the carrier when  I'm on his shoulders  to be supported comfortably.

When I ride him in  the  all 4's  position, I  rarely try to  sit  to much on his neck because it's not comfortable putting my  weight on my pubic area.  Occasionally I'll sit  backward  just for fun and  be sitting on his neck but some of my weight will still be supported by his upper back . There  are not many guys who have necks strong enough to support a person fully sitting on it.

I can't speak for all riders of course , but I  always feel superior to  a carrier  while I'm  sitting on him.
The relative position of the rider to  the carrier obviously implies the superiority of  the rider regardless of the  relationship or  even  the gender of either  party.

#7 2020-09-18 17:27:05

Well-trained pony boy

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

I  tend to sit partially on the  neck of the carrier when  I'm on his shoulders  to be supported comfortably.

When I ride him in  the  all 4's  position, I  rarely try to  sit  to much on his neck because it's not comfortable putting my  weight on my pubic area.  Occasionally I'll sit  backward  just for fun and  be sitting on his neck but some of my weight will still be supported by his upper back . There  are not many guys who have necks strong enough to support a person fully sitting on it.

I can't speak for all riders of course , but I  always feel superior to  a carrier  while I'm  sitting on him.
The relative position of the rider to  the carrier obviously implies the superiority of  the rider regardless of the  relationship or  even  the gender of either  party.

The rider

From which country you belong

#8 2020-09-18 19:39:57

crisys1990
Male (29), United States

I prefer standing straight and spreading my legs like this. (picture of me) (New Window)

In my opinion, the best mounting method is when I stand and get my legs forced open for someone to put his head between them and stand. Being caught by surprise I think is great.

Another great method is starting on the ground, riding on a pony boy while he is on all fours, then he slowly rises up to his knees, and then finally stands. From a piggyback, he slips his arms underneath my legs, and jumps and lifts me until I plop and land straight onto his shoulders. Though, obviously this takes some strength to do.

And finally, I simply enjoy when someone gets in front of me, kneels down on his knees, shows his feet and flexes his arms. Almost like he is taunting me to get onto his shoulders one leg at a time. And once I do, he starts to rise slowly and beginning to bounce once his feet are flat on the floor until finally he stands and locks my ankles around him.

I have learned and utilized so many different mount methods over the years that I have started to name some of them. Shoulder riding is definitely a strong passion of mine and I am always looking for ways to improve the experience.

As always, my email is liveincrisys@gmail.com and I am open to chatting!

#9 2020-09-19 14:20:29

Audreyb

crisys1990:

I'm somewhat  curious  about your preferences,  particularly  because  you're  a  man and you are  over a foot taller and  40 lbs heavier than I am.  I  think your  carrier would have to be  very  strong   to move  you  from sitting on  his  back  to sitting on his shoulders and standing up.

I say "he"  in  regard to  your  carrier because  I also  assume the  carrier would be a  man  since  I don't know any women strong enough  to accomplish such a  feat.

My  male  friends  who engage in  shoulder riding and  "pony play" are all  very  dominant but  I  only  know of  one of their  carriers  who  might be strong enough to accomplish  what you  suggest.

I  am  definitely  not  challenging  you on any aspect of this  activity in any way.
I'm  simply  very  curious about your  choices.

#10 2020-09-19 14:37:16

Well-trained pony boy

Audreyb wrote:

crisys1990:

I'm somewhat  curious  about your preferences,  particularly  because  you're  a  man and you are  over a foot taller and  40 lbs heavier than I am.  I  think your  carrier would have to be  very  strong   to move  you  from sitting on  his  back  to sitting on his shoulders and standing up.

I say "he"  in  regard to  your  carrier because  I also  assume the  carrier would be a  man  since  I don't know any women strong enough  to accomplish such a  feat.

My  male  friends  who engage in  shoulder riding and  "pony play" are all  very  dominant but  I  only  know of  one of their  carriers  who  might be strong enough to accomplish  what you  suggest.

I  am  definitely  not  challenging  you on any aspect of this  activity in any way.
I'm  simply  very  curious about your  choices.

Are you a male or female?

#11 2020-09-19 15:09:33

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

My preferences of mounting aligns alot with Audreyb for both shoulder rides and "ponyplay" except the sidesaddle position and the exception has been mentioned by crisys with a bit of change, that is, starting off with "pony ride" while sitting near neck and upper back then while still sitting, getting my carrier to straighten his back perpendicular to the floor, so now i'm sitting on his shoulders while he's still on knees and then get the carrier on his feet so now we're in typical shoulder ride position. Also, like to have this procedure followed vice-versa, its equally fun!!

tI've had some detailed discussion with trigger via emails

crisys1990 wrote:

Hey all,

I am a 6'3" (192 cm), 175 lbs (about 80 kg) tall and skinny guy who was wondering if anyone wanted to discuss stories, experiences, shoulder riding, mount methods, etc.

Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

#12 2020-09-19 20:16:42

Audreyb

Well-trained pony boy:

I'm  a woman  in the  U.S.  Midwest.  I would have thought that would  be obvious.

#13 2020-09-19 20:21:24

Well-trained pony boy

Audreyb wrote:

Well-trained pony boy:

I'm  a woman  in the  U.S.  Midwest.  I would have thought that would  be obvious.

I'm a pony boy from india , i was used by so many riders and I have a 65kg rider from us who loves take a bounce on my shoulder

#14 2020-09-19 20:39:50

Audreyb

rider_in:

Sidesaddle isn't  unusual really.  Sometimes with my most frequently used  current  carrier,   the  sidesaddle rides start  spontaneously when he happens to be in  the  all fours position  and I decide to  sit on  him.  He rather enjoys  this sort of  play  and rarely objects .  Since it is spontaneous I  may  be  wearing  something like a  skirt  that doesn't allow me  to properly straddle his back at the start.

Once  I'm  seated  and I get him  to  crawl, it's fun  for several minutes,  but staying on his back becomes something of a balancing  problem.
But  since he can't  see me sitting on his back, there is no  problem  with  modesty is I hike up my skirt to  give my legs  room  to  straddle him  and  ride  astride  him  for a while longer.    Since  you  are a male, it's unlikely that you would understand the problems of a tight skirt.

I sometimes sit on  his back  with  my knees over  his shoulders at some point  but I have  never had him  try to convert this into  a shoulder ride and I  doubt he would be strong enough.

I do like  being lifted while he is in the kneeling position,  usually on  one  knee  with his back hunched at the shoulders and his head bowed , allowing me  to fully sit on him  before  I  make him  stand and  begin  the ride.

#15 2020-09-19 20:57:40

Well-trained pony boy

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Sidesaddle isn't  unusual really.  Sometimes with my most frequently used  current  carrier,   the  sidesaddle rides start  spontaneously when he happens to be in  the  all fours position  and I decide to  sit on  him.  He rather enjoys  this sort of  play  and rarely objects .  Since it is spontaneous I  may  be  wearing  something like a  skirt  that doesn't allow me  to properly straddle his back at the start.

Once  I'm  seated  and I get him  to  crawl, it's fun  for several minutes,  but staying on his back becomes something of a balancing  problem.
But  since he can't  see me sitting on his back, there is no  problem  with  modesty is I hike up my skirt to  give my legs  room  to  straddle him  and  ride  astride  him  for a while longer.    Since  you  are a male, it's unlikely that you would understand the problems of a tight skirt.

I sometimes sit on  his back  with  my knees over  his shoulders at some point  but I have  never had him  try to convert this into  a shoulder ride and I  doubt he would be strong enough.

I do like  being lifted while he is in the kneeling position,  usually on  one  knee  with his back hunched at the shoulders and his head bowed , allowing me  to fully sit on him  before  I  make him  stand and  begin  the ride.

As a pony I want to tell every rider a thing if you finally decide to do the pony play with your bf or friend make sure he or she is appsolutely in your plan otherwise it's gonna ruin your expectation and pleasure

And if you call a boy who like to be a pony for you make sure it's the things he or she wanted to do and it a dream of a rider also for take a good riding experience so it's a responsibility of rider to take fully control on pony and be the boss and continuously demanding and make sure to take last drop off your pony

#16 2020-09-19 21:02:44

Well-trained pony boy

There is always a hidden energy inside the carrier and I got some rider who knows to take that energy also no matter they're using hard kick or leather belt or branch stick
I can feel that type of rider always gets a good O***** on my shoulder

And whenever I get call or e-mail for service I always dreaming for that type of riders but it's very very rare

I don't know why riders get shy on their pony especially in India

#17 2020-09-19 21:07:41

krisbean
Male (32), USA

favorite methods (in no particular order):

i. have the slave sit on its heels with one or both knees on the ground (similar to a hero pose in yoga) with head bent, step on its thigh, and swing my other leg over its neck, and then have the slave stand (usually I allow it to use steady itself on a chair.)

ii. have the slave go into shallow squat, and interlock its fingers and hold its arms out to create a step for me. I grab the reins or its hair, step on its hands, step up and swing my other leg over and sit on its neck

most used method:

have the slave bend at the waist. I then swing my leg around its neck and have it straighten up/stand, or I hop on its bent back, slide closer towards its neck/shoulders, swing my legs around so its over the shoulders, and have the slave stand.

least favorite way:

standing on a chair or ottoman and having the slave lift me up.

crisys1990 wrote:

Hey all,

#18 2020-09-20 14:55:46

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Audreyb:
I don't consider sidesaddle to be unusual, just something I don't try!!

I guess you could try the all 4s to shoulder ride position. If your usual carrier is able to give you shoulder ride and all4s ride, i'm certain you could try switching his positions while still sitting/riding on him. If you feel like he isn't strong enough to endure the transition just try it with support from table/chair.

Ideally, you would wanna ride him on all 4s to a near a chair and have him placed his hand on table and straighten his knees and back.
shoulder to all 4s is much easier, after riding his shoulders just get him on knees and then slowly put his hands in from and back parallel to floor.

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

#19 2020-09-20 15:05:40

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Well-trained pony boy:

I do consider a good communication between me and a carrier if its meeting specifically for riding and convey everything that i like and wanna try clearly. I also take in account mutual things that wanna be tried during riding session.

With friends and all, its usually spontaneous and not anything decided so its usually just lifting and carrying. I don't ask my friends to lift/carry me if i they're not into this because i, myself, am not interested in carrying or lifting of any sorts  or unless they themselves suggest lifting me up.

Having said that, I do like long rides and like to ride with full control and not just sit up there.

Good advice , anyway!

Which part of India are you from and would you wanna meet for riding session if we happen to be close by? cuz honestly, its getting very boring now, in this lockdown!!

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

As a pony I want to tell every rider a thing if you finally decide to do the pony play with your bf or friend make sure he or she is appsolutely in your plan otherwise it's gonna ruin your expectation and pleasure

And if you call a boy who like to be a pony for you make sure it's the things he or she wanted to do and it a dream of a rider also for take a good riding experience so it's a responsibility of rider to take fully control on pony and be the boss and continuously demanding and make sure to take last drop off your pony

#20 2020-09-25 23:33:41

racingpony
Male (56), USA

Audrey, when you ride astride your pony on all fours, do you hold onto anything, for balance and also for steering? I've been ridden with a bit and reins, but a rider could also hold a pony's hair I suppose. Or do you use verbal commands instead for turning and stopping. Since your knees are over his shoulders, I guess you wouldn't need stirrups or even really be able to use them.

I love what you wrote about enjoying feeling your pony slave's muscles and shoulder blades moving under you. That makes me want my rider to ride that way, since I can show my devotion by supporting her weight with my arms which are naturally weaker than legs.

As a pony, I had a different reason for wanting it. I once asked a rider to sit backwards so most of her weight was on my shoulders. My reason was because I can lift my hand off the ground to move it forward by bending my elbow without having to contort my whole back, which is what I kind of have to do to lift my knee completely off the ground while crawling. As a result, when she was sitting over my butt, I had to just drag my knees (with knee pads) on the floor while I was actually lifting my arms. When she rode backwards, the weight on my knees was less enough that I could lift both knees and hands, to give more of a proper ride. But your way sounds better for the rider than backwards, with most of the same advantages for lifting.

#21 2020-10-19 22:31:44

Audreyb

racingpony:

I'm sorry for the delay in replying. It appears I missed your response.

When I ride a carrier in the all fours position I normally steer  with either  verbal  commands or  occasionally  tugging on his ears or hair.

I have sat on  his back while facing backward  for the  novelty of it  and more often side saddle  but I always  prefer to  sit on his upper back and between his shoulder blade ,or as near as possible  because beside  the feel of his muscles moving, it also more stable since on the hands and knees position, I'm sitting on a tilt  toward his butt  , particularly when sitting side saddle . Since  often  the ride is spontaneous  and I'm sitting on him  in whatever I  happen to be  wearing, sitting astride sometimes isn't practical.

However, I rarely notice whether  he is dragging or lifting his knees while crawling this way.
My focus is mainly on my own  enjoyment and comfort and other than directing him and my desire to extend the  duration of the ride, I don't really pay attention to  his  movement  or  how he maintains his motion.

#22 2021-11-05 22:53:08

racingpony
Male (56), USA

Hi Audrey. Do you hold onto anything for balance when riding on an all-fours pony? Or do you use the pony's neck between your knees for stability or do something else with your legs?

Board footer