Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-06 04:15:26

TheFatMan

An extremely lucky young man...

I'm so grateful to have found this site and to be able to share my thoughts with like-minded people!! I would like to share an account of an incredible video that I saw many years ago that I am trying to find again but with no luck.

The video was a documentary about naturism (nudists). In this film, it showed an enormous number (at least a few hundred) of nudists of all ages, shapes and sizes having a get-together at an indoor pool. The film did not specifically focus on one person or group of persons but instead showed the crowd as a whole. A few minutes into the film, a young man, maybe late teens or early twenties, was standing towards the back of the pool with a young woman sitting on his shoulders. She was young-about his age- and had a very toned body with brown hair. She seemed totally at ease with her position and was playfully patting him on the head and pinching his cheeks. He stood still and had a look of awkwardness on his face, like he was bashful about his predicament. He just stood still with his hands on her knees as she leaned her head down to talk to him but he seemed to only nod. She was clearly making him uncomfortable. The film cut to other parts of the pool and sides of the pool and a few minutes later, showed the whole pool again. This time, another woman was sitting atop his shoulders, while the girl who was last on him was swimming around in front of them. This woman was much older-possibly in her late forties to fifties. She had long blonde hair and was much "thicker" than the previous girl. The blonde woman was holding both her hands under his neck and swinging her hips around. The young man at this point looked very uncomfortable-both physically and mentally. At one point, he turned totally around to face the other way and it could be seen that she had very broad hips and thighs and was much heavier than the brown-haired girl. She also was pumping her hips up and down in a way that made it look like she was keeping time to music. He put his head up and told her something. It was much too far away to hear what she said but he apparently told her to climb down from him. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and slowly slid down his back, stopping briefly to remain on his back piggyback style. She whispered something in his ear and he shook his head "no" and she climbed fully off of him.
The film continued to showcase people at the side of the pool and this blonde woman walked past close to the camera. It was easy for me to see that she was thick and heavy and it was probably a strain for the young man to hold her up. Five minutes later and he has yet another woman upon his shoulders. This time a brunette-maybe the same age as the blonde (she had gray streaks through her hair) is perched upon his shoulders. She has very large breasts and is as thick as the blonde. This time, the brown-haired girl from the beginning of the film is on the shoulders of the blonde and they are all having a chicken fight. The fight goes on for about 30 seconds with the man's head being roughly jerked side to side by the motion of the brunette's hips being thrown back and forth. The brunette soon wins the fight by shoving the brown-haired girl off the blonde. The brunette happily bounces up and down on his shoulders with her arms raised in the air in victory.

There's more to tell-I'll continue the account of this hot film tomorrow. wink

#2 2023-02-06 09:18:11

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), Espaņa

Re: An extremely lucky young man...

Great story. I pray to god that this movie is found and we can see it

#3 2023-02-10 04:36:01

TheFatMan

So, the brunette is bouncing up and down on his shoulders in happiness over her chicken fight victory. And when I say bouncing-I mean BOUNCING. There's actually air between her crotch and the back of his neck each time she bounces upwards and each time she lands back down on him the skin on her thighs and hips ripple with the force of it and her breasts fly up in the air.
The film then cuts to a short clip of a birthday cake being cut at a table by the pool and a few minutes of people eating slices of the cake.
Next, the blonde is in the pool talking to another girl who is standing by the side of the pool. She is about the young man's age and has the same blonde hair as the older woman. She is well-built and the older blonde then points to the young man.
A few minutes later, the craziest part of the film occurs: the young blonde is on the shoulders of the brown-haired girl and the brown haired girl is in turn on the shoulders of the young man, making a three-person tower. At this point, the film cuts to other people doing other irrelevant activities.

The film ends a few minutes later.

#4 2023-02-10 10:33:05

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Hey new friend, it's true that you have a great story and I appreciate it  but I am just informing you that you have to post your stories in "stories and experiences" section as this section is only for pics and videos.
If any admin is watching this kindly shift this thread to right section.

#5 2023-02-10 22:39:44

stick
Admin
Male (60+), usa

Done. Thank for the reminder Carrier Boy.

Board footer