Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-24 23:13:06

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Chicken fighting

Hello friends,

I'm a fan of all kinds of human riding, and it's my first time posting here. I'm more into being ridden on fours, and I have published some photos and videos related to this, but today I wanted to share a story more relevant to this forum that happened to me this summer. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
PS! I linked to some photos we took. Don't miss them!

It was a hot summer day, and my friends and me decided to visit the house of a friend who has a nice pool. It was all great, and we enjoyed swimming and chilling off, playing all kinds of silly games. Still, after a while, most of the people left the pool and went sunbathing and chitchatting around the pool, while only four of us remained on the water: another guy and me, both of us a bit chubby and tall, somewhat strong; and two girls, both big and chubby, with strong legs and great curves.

I was playing with the bigger of the girls, and tried to convince her to give her a shoulder ride. She was a bit hesitant, but I've carried her before and she knew that I could handle her, so she finally accepted. I made her sit on the pool border, got close, and put her legs on my shoulders. She has some pretty impressive thighs, strong and big, pale as all of her skin, and so soft that they feel awesome at each side of my head. Then she leaned a bit forward and when she was sitting full weight on my shoulders, I walked so we got off the border. She was heavy, around 80kg/175lbs, and even if I could handle it, I felt the pressure of her body weighting down on me. I carried her a few minutes, not too long, walking around the pool, then she got down jumping back in the water.

Check the photos here: https://postimg.org/gallery/18i6g3d70/ (New Window)

After this, the other girl dared us to a chicken fight, and we all agreed to try. She picked me, so the previous girl went with the other guy. This girl was more tanned, and a bit lighter, but even if she had a bit less of belly, her thighs were almost as strong as the other girl's ones. She was probably around 70kg/155lbs. Both girls sat on opposite sides of the pool, and us the guys got in front of them so she could sit easily on our shoulders, as before. As soon as she got off the border, I noticed she had a very different style riding: she was more in control, her legs strongly grappling me, instead of me holding on her. We both got closer, and the fight started. They grabbed hands and started pulling, trying to make the other girl lose balance. The girl who was riding me had such a strong grip on me that she managed to resist being thrown even after some strong pushes, but that also mean that my shoulders and neck were receiving all that force, and had to work hard to compensate and keep balance. It was a lot more demanding than I had expected.
After a while, she managed to get the other girl out of balance and she fell to the water, and we won. But the girls were having fun, and decided to try again. We played a couple of times, most of them won by the girl I was carrying, and I was already tired, but enjoying every bit of it, so I kept going.
After about 5 more minutes, we decided to exchange partners, and the bigger girl got back on me. She was more gentle riding, and I had to better grab onto her thighs so she didn't fall when pushed, but I could really feel the extra weight now that I were more tired. We did pretty good, though, and probably managed a tie after a couple more rounds, probably another extra 5 minutes. After all the fights, she rode me for a final lap around the pool, showing off victoriously.

Photos of the second part: https://postimg.org/gallery/2zk1jx570/ (New Window)

The next day my shoulders and neck were really sore, and I couldn't move too much without them hurting, after probably about 20 minutes of hard riding with these big women. But I loved every second of it, and would love to do it again, for even longer.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story and the pics. Feel free to ask me anything!

#2 2016-10-25 23:07:45

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (43), Turkey

Re: Chicken fighting

those big girls look very hot riding on shoulders.

#3 2016-10-29 10:41:03

valencian
Male (26), Spain

Great experience!! Tell us more! smile

Do you have mail??

#4 2016-10-29 13:39:42

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Fine - but- if you are expierenced carrier, you should bent your head more down so that fat gril would sit on you more comfortably.

#5 2016-11-01 15:10:13

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

lunarstrain wrote:

those big girls look very hot riding on shoulders.

Thanks! I also find this kind of curvy girls really hot when riding like this. It was a great experience!

valencian wrote:

Do you have mail??

You can mail me from my profile. And sure, feel free to ask me anything and I'd be happy to answer.

gyulasziposz wrote:

Fine - but- if you are expierenced carrier, you should bent your head more down so that fat gril would sit on you more comfortably.

I'm more experienced on four-legged ridding, but not much experience with shoulder rides. Also, in this specific situation, I also needed to be able to look forward so I could react to the other couple's movements and help my rider win the fight, so I'm not sure if that would have worked. Anyway, I'll try next time I have a chance and see if that goes better.

#6 2016-11-01 19:05:35

valencian
Male (26), Spain

ponyplay-es wrote:

valencian wrote:

Do you have mail??

You can mail me from my profile. And sure, feel free to ask me anything and I'd be happy to answer.

I can't see your mail. Please mail me ian_ssj5@hotmail.com

#7 2016-11-02 14:10:25

patrick20020
Male, USA

ponyplay-es,

I cannot access your email either and would like to chat with you.  Can you send me a message from my profile?

#8 2016-11-02 19:10:22

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

valencian wrote:

I can't see your mail. Please mail me ian_ssj5@hotmail.com

Mailed you already. Nice to talk with you!

patrick20020 wrote:

ponyplay-es,

I cannot access your email either and would like to chat with you.  Can you send me a message from my profile?

I tried, but I get an error and can't send it. If you can post some email (like a disposable one if you don't want to post your regular one), I'd be happy to mail you instead.

Board footer